• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer Fulfilled! 🚨 Biggest Loot Alert on Samsung Wallet! 🚨Get up to ₹450 Cashback with just ₹10 spend! 🤑

The offer has been fulfilled by the bank/company.
View attachment 72375View attachment 72372View attachment 72373:View attachment 72374
Here's how you can grab this offer:

1️⃣ Offer 1:
Register on Samsung Wallet and make 1 UPI transaction to get a ₹250 Amazon Pay voucher.
Offer valid till 20 October 2024

2️⃣ Offer 2:
Do any mobile recharge (even ₹10 works!) and receive a ₹100 Amazon Pay voucher.
Offer valid till 19 October 2024

3️⃣ Offer 3:
Make 3 UPI transactions (no minimum amount) and get an additional ₹100 Amazon Pay voucher.
Offer valid till 19 October

💡 Pro Tip:
Don't forget
to activate the offers first by heading to the Promotion section in the Samsung Wallet app before making your transactions!
(Wiki post anyone can edit with any other information)
Send money to own account will count for offer 3?

For 1st offer of 1st UPI transaction, is there any minimum limit, and where we have to do the 1st transaction? Merchant or any friend is also fine?

For 3 UPI transaction, we need to do to 3 different people or same person is fine?

Last edited:
Send money to own account will count for offer 3?
Yes sent money to anyone or self but not the same bank account
For 1st offer of 1st UPI transaction, is there any minimum limit, and where we have to do the 1st transaction? Merchant or any friend is also fine?
For the 1st offer , i am waiting for the voucher, transferred to self ac.

*Voucher received for offer 2 and 3.

For the first offer, you need to register Samsung wallet  during the offer period of 4th September to 20th October.

Unfortunately, my registration date was way back (settings -> my information -> Samsung wallet registration date) and didn't get the voucher although recieved the 2nd one for 3 transactions.

Thank you very much for the heads-up. Just received 2 100 rs amazon gift card for recharge & 3 upi transaction. Waiting now for the 250 rs Amazon card.
Thanks @Juganta . Received two ₹100 vouchers. Since, UPI was registered in my Samsung Wallet a year ago, I am not eligible for the ₹250 offer.
Happy Amazon Prime Video GIF by primevideoin

Received 250₹ voucher too. @Juganta may you get Infinia metal LTF😀😈
Thanq, but
Even i didn't received the 250 voucher yet. I think many of us yet to receive that.

Back