• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

1% cashback on Wallet loads using HDFC Millenia Debit card. What if I just load the max amount to Paytm and reload to my bank from Paytm.

Sha03

TF Select
I'm pretty noob to CC. I prefer paying from my account or Billpay or UPI itself. As it gets settled as soon as we pay.

So, what if I just load 40k every month to Paytm using HDFC Millenia Debit Card and get 4.8k as cashback points per year, and also just reloading from Paytm wallet to my Bank in a day after I load the wallet. I'm not sure if this will work. If it works, then it'll offset most of my CC yearly fees, I guess.

Also, is there any fee associated with loading our money back from Paytm to our bank? Please let me know if this stupid method of loading and reloading the next day works. Also if there is any other better alternative.

Last edited:
I'm pretty noob to CC. I am not going to use Paytm for CC payment, as I prefer paying from my account or Billpay or UPI itself. As it gets settled as soon as we pay.

So, what if I just load 40k every month to Paytm using HDFC Millenia Debit Card and get 4.8k as cashback points per year, and also just reloading from Paytm wallet to my Bank in a day after I load the wallet. I'm not sure if this will work. If it works, then it'll offset most of my CC yearly fees, I guess.

Also, is there any fee associated with loading our money back from Paytm to our bank? Please let me know if this stupid method of loading and reloading the next day works.
Try searching first. 😀

Smart Unscreen Sticker - Smart Unscreen Ml Stickers

Thanks for replying everyone. I did due diligence of searching the forum while posting this. I'm a CC noob. Not technologically challenged. I wanted to confirm if this works as many where saying Paytm stopped allowing certain loading options. Same is for Amazon wallet too. Is there any other option left for me?

Wh

Paytm charges 2% if we transfer money from wallet to bank? Is this new rule?
Only if that money was loaded through credit cards previously and if the transffered amount exceeds 5k in a month.
This is the official terms released by them.
But people on this forum got charged with even higher charges...depends on how u misuse it

Only if that money was loaded through credit cards previously and if the transffered amount exceeds 5k in a month.
This is the official terms released by them.
But people on this forum got charged with even higher charges...depends on how u misuse it
For me, there's no charges

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231128_232422.jpg
    Screenshot_20231128_232422.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 29
How much you loaded through credit card?
Also charges might get levied on bank transfer from the next month onwards.
If no charges, enjoy till the party lasts. If you don't like parties , then contact Paytm customer care, they will fix this bug
Where's that faq. I can't find it. I thought to add and transfer it to bank. The convenience fee will be given as Fuel cashback to me. So if they charge 2%, I'll lose

Are you guys able to load money to Paytm wallet thru debit card option. The debit card is not showing for me from this month. Every month I used to load and then pay bills and the remaining amount back to bank account.

from next time onwards if any new member creates a new thread on a pre existing pre answered question thread he should receive a 3 month soft ban to not post from that id
@TechnoFino kindly makes arrangements for this
Good idea! Although, the ban should be progressive like:

1st ban - 3 days to 1 week timeout
2nd ban - 2 weeks to 1 month timeout
3rd ban - 2 months to 6 months timeout

Back