• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

1% cashback on Wallet loads using HDFC Millenia Debit card. What if I just load the max amount to Paytm and reload to my bank from Paytm.

Sha03

TF Select
I'm pretty noob to CC. I prefer paying from my account or Billpay or UPI itself. As it gets settled as soon as we pay.

So, what if I just load 40k every month to Paytm using HDFC Millenia Debit Card and get 4.8k as cashback points per year, and also just reloading from Paytm wallet to my Bank in a day after I load the wallet. I'm not sure if this will work. If it works, then it'll offset most of my CC yearly fees, I guess.

Also, is there any fee associated with loading our money back from Paytm to our bank? Please let me know if this stupid method of loading and reloading the next day works. Also if there is any other better alternative.

Last edited:
I'm pretty noob to CC. I prefer paying from my account or Billpay or UPI itself. As it gets settled as soon as we pay.

So, what if I just load 40k every month to Paytm using HDFC Millenia Debit Card and get 4.8k as cashback points per year, and also just reloading from Paytm wallet to my Bank in a day after I load the wallet. I'm not sure if this will work. If it works, then it'll offset most of my CC yearly fees, I guess.

Also, is there any fee associated with loading our money back from Paytm to our bank? Please let me know if this stupid method of loading and reloading the next day works. Also if there is any other better alternative.
Did you get any information about this....

Back