• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

1% Rewards on Credit card payment

newmakerhere

TF Premier
Hello Everyone

I found in one of my WhatsApp groups that one application is in the early stage of launch which will give 1% Rewards in form of Cheq chips on credit card payments.
Anyone aware of this please discuss it here so we can be benefited from this. The screenshot is attached for reference

Attachments

HDFC billpay is still better as you get direct cashback. but for paying hdfc cc bill its good.
Bro, I paid axis and sbicard bill on hdfc bill pay portal via platinum debit card on 9th jan, but I still didn't get the 1% reward points.Previously, I got reward points very next day.

Hello Everyone

I found in one of my WhatsApp groups that one application is in the early stage of launch which will give 1% Rewards in form of Cheq chips on credit card payments.
Anyone aware of this please discuss it here so we can be benefited from this. The screenshot is attached for reference
How to get invite?

Bro, I paid axis and sbicard bill on hdfc bill pay portal via platinum debit card on 9th jan, but I still didn't get the 1% reward points.Previously, I got reward points very next day.
If you used platinum debit card you will get reward points by the end of today also there is a monthly capping of 750rs. if you exceed this limit you won't get anymore reward points.

Back