• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

1% Rewards on Credit card payment

I think it is to validate your card, so that you are paying to the correct card number.
That you can yourself in old fashioned way - Pay 1 Rs in cc and when it is processed, then pay rest of the bill. 😅
I think it is for ownership confirmation.
Saying this because paytm allows paying any cc bill through it. You just need card number.

i paid today Rs 500 to my icici credit card by hdfc debit card and amount credited to my icici credit card within 30 minutes. And also i received 1% cheq chips so its good to pay cc bill by this app.

Yeah... I also tested for my Amex by paying 500. It's credited within 10min. Received 1% chips and also the initial invite of 200 chips. Looks good for now

what do these terms mean? do they automatically enroll you in the bnpl offering?

i paid today Rs 500 to my icici credit card by hdfc debit card and amount credited to my icici credit card within 30 minutes. And also i received 1% cheq chips so its good to pay cc bill by this app.
after how many days hdfc given cashback.I paid on 25th december still waiting for cashback

Back