• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

1500 MY CASH NOT RECEIVED AS WELCOME BENEFIT FOR ICICI MMT SIGNATURE CREDITCARD

AKHIL SP

TF Buzz
Hey folks ,
Last December(2023) I got 3 pre-approved credit card offer from ICICI bank , "RUBYX ,MMT SIGNATURE,MANUTD VISA." Amoung these I choose MMT signature becoz it was the better option for me. To be Frank, I still hasn't got 1500 my cash as welcome benefit . I have mailed them , DM on X but still no reply . Is there anything i should do to get 1500 my cash? Have anyone got it?

I had the same issue and had to create a new MMT account with the mail ID given for credit card statement.

Asking MMT to change email ID was even more complicated and they take their own time

I had the same issue and had to create a new MMT account with the mail ID given for credit card statement.

Asking MMT to change email ID was even more complicated and they take their own time
So creating a new MMT account with the mail id given in the bank solves?

Real cash Rs 1500/- gets credited into the MMT App. Open the App n see it there under "my cash" on the top right corner. Can be used against MMT bookings anytime.

Back