• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

3 Coral card

aryanraj

TF Select
First one i got via Expression Trick. Now, yesterday after a month of email, call they upgraded my coralvisa to Coral Rupay, it started showing in netbanking in few hours and mirroring the coralvisa. any payment made on any of the card seems to reflect in both.

Earlier when i was getting no coral rupay, I applied for PLATINUM 10days back based on ITR via phonebanking, completed vkyc then no update and requested for track status, someone called asked to send CCAPP APPLICATIONNUMBER to 5676766 got a different application number, today cc is approved but showing CoralVisa.

Total 3 coral cc.

what should i do now. where is my PLATINUM?

First one i got via Expression Trick. Now, yesterday after a month of email, call they upgraded my coralvisa to Coral Rupay, it started showing in netbanking in few hours and mirroring the coralvisa. any payment made on any of the card seems to reflect in both.

Earlier when i was getting no coral rupay, I applied for PLATINUM 10days back based on ITR via phonebanking, completed vkyc then no update and requested for track status, someone called asked to send CCAPP APPLICATIONNUMBER to 5676766 got a different application number, today cc is approved but showing CoralVisa.

Total 3 coral cc.

Whom do you email to get Coral converted from Visa to Rupay and also what you mentioned in the email?
Can you share the process in detail for RUPAY Conversion.

Total 3 coral cc.

Humble request 🙏

when you get all 3 cards, please send photo of all (while hiding card number, expiry date) but keeping your name...

I want to smash that image at my local representative who is telling me that I can only hold 1 ICICI card at a time and is asking me to cancel my oldest card (MMT Plat) for Coral 🤬

Humble request 🙏

when you get all 3 cards, please send photo of all (while hiding card number, expiry date) but keeping your name...

I want to smash that image at my local representative who is telling me that I can only hold 1 ICICI card at a time and is asking me to cancel my oldest card (MMT Plat) for Coral 🤬
You can get 4 CC from ICICI without much hassle. I know a few people who have all 3 of Coral, Rubyx and Sapphiro and also have ICICI APay Card. 🤣

Humble request 🙏

oh really sad to hear this. despite phonebanking said to reach branch, i never gone. Branch people are not help much, however manager can help if you know. i personally love ICICI(best) and HDFC support(better). as of now total 5 cards showing in imobile, 1. APAY 2.CORAL VISA 3. CORAL RUPAY 4.MMT 5. PLATINUM. some are holding 6 CCs. Don't close any card. You can upgrade the card to coral and then request for rupay conversion later if you want. are you serious about sending cc photo?

Whom do you email to get Coral converted from Visa to Rupay and also what you mentioned in the email?
Can you share the process in detail for RUPAY Conversion.
i got forwarded via their twitter support (wrote somebody help me to get coral rupay tagging both main and care handle) at care@icicibank.com and they first said to use Get callback option here https://www.icicibank.com/personal-banking/cards/credit-card/coral-rupay-card registered but no callback, so tried multiple callback request and got the call one day but they said that i need to close Coral visa first, i tried pushing it via email support to first upgrade the card and they can close the visa however the email support confirmed with their team member and said we will close the visa and generate the rupay. However if you have the existing card try pushing the upgrade directly to coral rupay.

Humble request 🙏

Why don't you try via Phonebanking? They are easier to reach and process our request faster.

oh really sad to hear this. despite phonebanking said to reach branch, i never gone. Branch people are not help much, however manager can help if you know. i personally love ICICI(best) and HDFC support(better). as of now total 5 cards showing in imobile, 1. APAY 2.CORAL VISA 3. CORAL RUPAY 4.MMT 5. PLATINUM. some are holding 6 CCs. Don't close any card. You can upgrade the card to coral and then request for rupay conversion later if you want. are you serious about sending cc photo?
Yes please, I am also fine if you share via DM, the RM is not changing his mind, I think he hates MMT cards :P

Why don't you try via Phonebanking? They are easier to reach and process our request faster.
I don't think Phonebanking would help me in getting LTF cards afaik, he said he has taken approval which is why I am in contact with him.

I will try contacting them but don't think they would process ltd card application.

LTF with 1L net salary. Shared payslips and gor the card. I have salary account with icici.
Where did you share your payslips ?

Whenever I talk with CC RM (location head), he says the company is not in their ltf list which is why they can't provide Ltd even if I have the required salary

Even my local Branch Manager said the same thing :/

I don't think Phonebanking would help me in getting LTF cards afaik, he said he has taken approval which is why I am in contact with him.

I will try contacting them but don't think they would process ltd card application.
Oh you were talking about LTF. Then no. Phonebanking officers aren't interested in providing LTF cards. Only Platinum is possible. But why you want Coral? 🤔

Where did you share your payslips ?

Whenever I talk with CC RM (location head), he says the company is not in their ltf list which is why they can't provide Ltd even if I have the required salary

Even my local Branch Manager said the same thing :/
I contacted on twitter. Then I got an email to share the payslips. Within few days they dispatched the card. I don't know due to salary account I got the card or due to company being in their list. I didn't ask.

Back