• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

48%+ (20% Milestone) Net Reward Rate on Magnus Credit Card

kvagarwal

TF Buzz
Hi, I recently got magnus credit card and explored gyftr recently. Can I buy INR 50K worth worth 10 Makemytrip Holiday gift card (5k x 10 cards) and get 10X rewards?

Total Benefit= 5000 * 6% * 10 cards = 3000 RP
3000 * 10X = 30k Edge reward points

Since there is 6000RP cap per txn, I will buy in 5 parts. i.e. 2 gift cards in each txn.
Then we can use 30k edge reward points for 24000 Airmiles by point-to-point transfer for edge points.

And If you can make 1L txn in one calender month, another 25000 BONUS edge points or convertible to 20000 Airmiles.

Considering Club Vistara, 1 CV point~ 1 Rs Value
Net Reward rate = 48% + 20%(Milestone) 🔥

**Update: There is no cap on Edge rewards per txn. You can buy 10 Gift cards in one go and get rewards. However, you can only redeem 3 giftcards in one MMT holiday transaction.

Last edited:
Does anyone have issues with Grabdeals transactions not tracking? I have this issue for various transactions even after fulfilling the tnc.
Have any of you fought with Axis to get the untracked points credited. If so please guide.
following, not able to track last 2 transactions from skechers and ajio.
followed the entire process. Ideally a sms should come after 3-4 days confirming the tracking on txn.
God know how this works.

Back