• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

5% cashback not given on Flipkart axis credit card

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

Rishu3007

TF Buzz
Subject: Incorrect Cashback Credited - Request for Resolution

Dear Community Members,

I recently purchased a mobile phone from Flipkart on **30th August**, which was supposed to offer **5% cashback** through my Axis Bank card. However, I received only **1% cashback** instead. I’ve reached out to the Axis Bank Nodal Officer, requesting them to rectify the issue and credit the correct amount.

If anyone else has faced a similar issue

Feel free to share any tips or updates.

Attachments

• IMG-20240911-WA0020.webp
    IMG-20240911-WA0020.webp
    73.4 KB · Views: 45

Dear Community Members,

I recently purchased a mobile phone from Flipkart on **30th August**, which was supposed to offer **5% cashback** through my Axis Bank card. However, I received only **1% cashback** instead. I’ve reached out to the Axis Bank Nodal Officer, requesting them to rectify the issue and credit the correct amount.

check your Flipkart order page and find where 5% cashback mentioned or not for that transaction.

Attachments

• IMG_20240911_235245.webp
    IMG_20240911_235245.webp
    40.3 KB · Views: 31

Dear Community Members,

Feel free to share any t

Dear Community Members,

Bhai , maine bhi abhi iphone 15+ liya tha , only 1% hi mila

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back