• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

5% cashback swiggy hdfc confirmed merchants list

b4bhar

TF Premier
Guys,

Those who are using Swiggy hdfc card, can you please confirm the merchants that are confirmed to get 5% cashback? I see that Amazon, Myntra, Flipkart, Ola, Uber, BMS, 1mg, Meesho and Ajio are confirmed based on their advertising.

Can you please list other merchants that you have confirmation for the 5% cb?

Thank you!

Guys,

Those who are using Swiggy hdfc card, can you please confirm the merchants that are confirmed to get 5% cashback? I see that Amazon, Myntra, Flipkart, Ola, Uber, BMS, 1mg, Meesho and Ajio are confirmed based on their advertising.

Thank you!
Maybe as you have got this card, you can also check some other merchant by trying small amount transaction and confirm here if you get 1% or 5% cashback.

Guys,

Thank you!
Amazon pay gift card?

If possible try
Pharmeasy with hdfc smartbuy (10%) + swiggy card (10%)

Not sure of cb 💥
Smartbuy doesn't properly mention about cobranded cards like swiggy. Just worried about it. Also, should that be like
Pharmeasy with hdfc smartbuy (10%) + swiggy card (5%)?? 10% only for spends related to swiggy, right?

Smartbuy doesn't properly mention about cobranded cards like swiggy. Just worried about it. Also, should that be like
Pharmeasy with hdfc smartbuy (10%) + swiggy card (5%)?? 10% only for spends related to swiggy, right?
Yeah
Smartbuy cashback applicable for swiggy co-brand card ... if specially not mentioned about it then regarded as hdfc other credit card

Yeah
Smartbuy cashback applicable for swiggy co-brand card ... if specially not mentioned about it then regarded as hdfc other credit card
So, its like 10% cashback from smartbuy + 5% cashback from swiggy online purchase from pharmacy? Is my understanding correct?

I also see apparels has so many MCCs included with no merchant specified. Does that it mean it gives cb for all apparel merchants like zudio, reliance Trendz, cmr, etc if mcc matches?
Cashback is irrespective to the merchant

Cashback is wrt mcc only

Cmr, zudio mcc ? are u from Andhra??

Yes. Hyderabad and Vizag. But they are mentioning only select merchants, right?
Nope

Cashback not regarding merchant.

Cashback regarding transaction mcc

Merchnat category code - mcc, 4 digit code, it defines type of business

Just after transaction settlement, call bank and ask mcc, check mcc is eligible or not for cashback

Nope

Cashback not regarding merchant.

Cashback regarding transaction mcc

Merchnat category code - mcc, 4 digit code, it defines type of business

Just after transaction settlement, call bank and ask mcc, check mcc is eligible or not for cashback
Yes, i know about MCCs. But i thought this is based on both merchants and MCCs as they clearly wrote only select merchants are eligible. If take example of hsbc cashback card, they also give cashback based on MCCs only, but they didn't mention only select merchants, infact they told all merchants with MCCs as groceries, food delivery or dining are eligible for 10% cb

Back