• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

5% cashback swiggy hdfc confirmed merchants list

b4bhar

TF Premier
Guys,

Those who are using Swiggy hdfc card, can you please confirm the merchants that are confirmed to get 5% cashback? I see that Amazon, Myntra, Flipkart, Ola, Uber, BMS, 1mg, Meesho and Ajio are confirmed based on their advertising.

Can you please list other merchants that you have confirmation for the 5% cb?

Thank you!

b4bhar

TF Premier
Go to hdfc smartbuy and select pharmeasy and buy with hdfc card and get the mentioned cashback, now 10%
I already made a transaction on pharmeasy via payzapp app on smartbuy. On the mobile app transactions it shows as pharmeasy via smartbuy. But from where did you get the above screenshot? As of now there no cashback showing up. I made the transaction on 17th June.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
I already made a transaction on pharmeasy via payzapp app on smartbuy. On the mobile app transactions it shows as pharmeasy via smartbuy. But from where did you get the above screenshot? As of now there no cashback showing up. I made the transaction on 17th June.
Smartbuy Cashback will get reflected next day after Txn Appears as settled

nits123

TF Premier
Got 10% via smart buy pharmeasy but 5% need to check
If additional 5% cashback is given then it is best deal else if you have Amazon pay ICICI credit card then it gives a better deal...I bought a medicine A

Pharmeasy: 13% discount + 10% cashback = 23% discount (If additional 5% cashback is given then total discount = 28%)

Amazon pharmacy: 15% discount + 7% cashback offer on order value more than 1500 + 5% Amazon pay cashback = 27% discount

b4bhar

TF Premier
If additional 5% cashback is given then it is best deal else if you have Amazon pay ICICI credit card then it gives a better deal...I bought a medicine A

Pharmeasy: 13% discount + 10% cashback = 23% discount (If additional 5% cashback is given then total discount = 28%)

Amazon pharmacy: 15% discount + 7% cashback offer on order value more than 1500 + 5% Amazon pay cashback = 27% discount
The discount offered by Amazon pharmacy is too low compared to Medplus (20% flat on order above 999) and Pharmeasy ( 25% to 30% based on coupon applied). Currently Pharmeasy is giving me the cheapest price. This additional 10% cashback from smartbuy makes the deal even sweeter. If swiggy gives 5% additional that would be a bonus as well.

nits123

TF Premier
The discount offered by Amazon pharmacy is too low compared to Medplus (20% flat on order above 999) and Pharmeasy ( 25% to 30% based on coupon applied). Currently Pharmeasy is giving me the cheapest price. This additional 10% cashback from smartbuy makes the deal even sweeter. If swiggy gives 5% additional that would be a bonus as well.
It is not a thumbrule...pharmesy is selling medicines at 0/5/10/20/30 % discount...not all medicines available at 25% discount...

I saw medicines at mrp on pharmeasy but available at 10% discount on amazon pharmacy

b4bhar

TF Premier
I ordered from payzaap app through smartbuy
I made 2 transactions. One was through payzapp and the other was through smartbuy desktop site. Surprisingly, i found desktop site offering more discount compared to pharmeasy app. Not sure why though.

Until now, no cashback. I made the 1st transaction on 17th Jun and it is settled today. But no cashback reflecting as of now. Any idea on how long it takes for the cashback to reflect?

b4bhar

TF Premier
It is not a thumbrule...pharmesy is selling medicines at 0/5/10/20/30 % discount...not all medicines available at 25% discount...

I saw medicines at mrp on pharmeasy but available at 10% discount on amazon pharmacy
Yeah, that depends on usecase. I've heavy usage on medicines. I tried all other apps like Netmeds, 1mg, amazon, Flipkart, apollo. Pharmeasy and Medplus were offering the best discount which is 25-30 and 20% flat respectively.