• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

50 Lakh Cover for Rs 7,123/-. Too good to be true ?

Porting is not allowed for any group policy. It's only for individual policies
Multiple people has commented in this threat that as per IRDA it is possible.

Although it is possible don't know how smooth it will go for us due to pre-existing diseases, waiting period and other benifits.

Amex one costs around 35k annually for a 35 year old person with wife and one kid.

I don't think they are comparable.

If you know the name can you tell me so I can ask them regarding that

Or should I ask I need details of Group Health polixy of 1Cr cover?
Dm me if you want, I will give you the number of the branch executive.
For reference, I found following details(sundaram policy highlights is pasted below; aditya Birla policy is attached). Details are 6 months old.

*🚑🌐Royal Sundaram GIC Ltd - LIFE LINE 🌐*🚑

💊Inpatient Hospitalization with NO SUB-LIMIT on Room Rent,ICU, Dr. Fee and any Disease..
💊 Reload Benefit of Sum Insured - Extra 100% Cover every year.

📊 No Claim Bonus -20% year : Max 100%

💊 No Co Payment : No Cutting on Admissible Claim
💊 Single Premium Discounted Cover - Long Term Cover up to 3 Years.
💉 Vaccination for Animal Bite
🏨Organ donor expenses covered
🚨Emergency Ambulance - up to INR 10,000/- Based on the plan selected
🚨Emergency Domestic Evacuation across India : Air Ambulance up to INR 300000/-. Based on the plan selected

👨🏻‍⚕Preventive FREE Health check up every year by default.
🏠 Domiciliary Covered
💉 Covers critical illness
🏥Full Pre–Post Hospitalization : 60 Days Pre & 180 Days Post.
🏩 AYUSH Treatment across India : including Pvt. AYUSH Hospitals

✴ LIFE TIME RENEWABILITY

✴ Hassle Free Enrolment :
No Medical Check-up
a) Up to 20 Lacs
b) Up to 50 Years
c) Medically Fit

✴️ Entry Age
+Child 91 days - 25 Years
+ Adult - 1

Attachments

Has anybody who took this mentioned icici lombard bank policy (health shield 360) and completed one year and due for renew? What are the renewal premiums look like, I heard they inflate the premium too much on subsequent renewals?

Has anybody who took this mentioned icici lombard bank policy (health shield 360) and completed one year and due for renew? What are the renewal premiums look like, I heard they inflate the premium too much on subsequent renewals?
Mine is due for the renewal next month. Just got the reminder today from the IL. Premium is same as the last year. Along with that, they added some renewal benefits as well. :)

Mine is due for the renewal next month. Just got the reminder today from the IL. Premium is same as the last year. Along with that, they added some renewal benefits as well. :)
Renewal benefits as in the fitness tracking apps and parameters which they capture regularly and provide premium discount on renewal? How much % discount hb u obtained?

I don't know if this has been covered ITT, but health 360 seems to be a top up policy, i.e. top up policies are used to extend your existing policy cover.

This raises number of questions regarding the usability of this product. For eg. Can I buy this with me not having a health insurance

I don't know if this has been covered ITT, but health 360 seems to be a top up policy, i.e. top up policies are used to extend your existing policy cover.

This raises number of questions regarding the usability of this product. For eg. Can I buy this with me not having a health insurance
The one discussed in this thread is not a top-up policy. Its a proper base policy.
The policy in link you shared is a top-up variant by the same name.

Back