• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

50% off on Dining for Accor Plus?

drsel

TF Legend
Before 3000/pp after 3000 for both + taxes
1545 per person for buffet lunch or dinner is not cheap by any standard.
I am sure that there is much better value food available at many restaurants outside.

Conclusive proof that I do not need PLUS membership at all, because the price even after 50% discount is more than the price at any other restaurant.
So the 50% discount is not genuine, but only a bait.
I don't think anyone will pay full price 3090 anyway

dungeonMaster

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If someone's staying in the hotel it's a viable option. Consider Fairmont jaipur you'll not find a single restaurant within 10km range.

dungeonMaster

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes, it's great for the room tariff, but we get cheap food everywhere in India.
Agreed but when you're staying, you can opt for in-room dining, you get 50% off on ala-carte + you can pay the same from points 1.8x value. You can obviously get cheaper food online but there's inconvenience in you need to go to the gate 😂

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
i am staying with two kids both aged 2. will they also be counted?
I doubt they will be counted. I've not heard of a single major hotel chain that counts kids aged 2. They eat for free at most regular buffets. Do update with your experience so we can be sure.

drsel

TF Legend
Agreed but when you're staying, you can opt for in-room dining, you get 50% off on ala-carte + you can pay the same from points 1.8x value. You can obviously get cheaper food online but there's inconvenience in you need to go to the gate 😂
Online Swiggy will be really cheap but even restaurants outside are cheaper than the 50% discounted price of Accor

dungeonMaster

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Online Swiggy will be really cheap but even restaurants outside are cheaper than the 50% discounted price of Accor
It depends, I shared for novotel which is 5 star, for ibis it will be more budget friendly + you can use your points which is 1.8x value, so effectively 45% more discount on top of 50%.