• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

50% off on Dining for Accor Plus?

chasni

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi all,

I ate lunch at Fairmont Jaipur, at the time of payment, the waiter took my accor plus number and gave a 50% discount on the food bill.

I wasn't aware of this. I am a silver member. Wanted to confirm that is this just one time or will I get a 50% discount on dining everytime

It is a perk of Accor Plus. But it is not applicable on some restaurants within hotels. Check from Accor Plus website to get exact list.

amitr29

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi all,

I ate lunch at Fairmont Jaipur, at the time of payment, the waiter took my accor plus number and gave a 50% discount on the food bill.

I wasn't aware of this. I am a silver member. Wanted to confirm that is this just one time or will I get a 50% discount on dining everytime
Applicable on 99.99% of hotels across South East Asia... Enjoy 👍

50% off for 2..It's 33% for 3 people and 25% for 4 and above

⭐ Not on Beverages

aashish2137

TF Select
I can confirm. We were in Phuket last week and stayed at 2 different Novotels. Day 1 we didn't know or provide Accor membership so no discount was applied. On day 2 they asked our Accor membership number and automatically applied 50% off on dining. Then we asked to revise the Day 01 bill and they fixed that also.

In the next hotel, the reception confirmed there is no discount but when the restaurant staff entered the Accor membership number, the discount got auto applied.

I'm an Accor plus member with Silver status.

Later I googled and figured out its some promotional scheme wherein discount is applied for participating restaurants on the following basis:

- 1 guest dining = 25%
- 2 guest dining = 100%/2
- 3 guest dining = 100%/3
- 10 guest dining = 100%/10

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I can confirm. We were in Phuket last week and stayed at 2 different Novotels. Day 1 we didn't know or provide Accor membership so no discount was applied. On day 2 they asked our Accor membership number and automatically applied 50% off on dining. Then we asked to revise the Day 01 bill and they fixed that also.

In the next hotel, the reception confirmed there is no discount but when the restaurant staff entered the Accor membership number, the discount got auto applied.

I'm an Accor plus member with Silver status.

Later I googled and figured out its some promotional scheme wherein discount is applied for participating restaurants on the following basis:

- 1 guest dining = 25%
- 2 guest dining = 100%/2
- 3 guest dining = 100%/3
- 10 guest dining = 100%/10
Why 1 guest is not 100/1😭.

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Yes, accor plus gives 50% on dining if 2 peoples are dining. If more peoples are there you can either check for Eazydiner (Ibis have SpiceIT Restaurant on ED). Also, you can ask directly at hotel for discount and offer. Many times they directly offer 1+1 on buffet.
@Gaurav Goel
Hi all,

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Yes, accor plus gives 50% on dining if 2 peoples are dining. If more peoples are there you can either check for Eazydiner (Ibis have SpiceIT Restaurant on ED). Also, you can ask directly at hotel for discount and offer. Many times they directly offer 1+1 on buffet.
@Gaurav Goel
Didn't work in dubai. They simply told they are giving 20% to all accor members irrespective of accor status.

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
will the kids also be counted and discount reduced?
Usually not counted. But that depends on the hotel staff. You can negotiate that prior to billing or make payment via other modes like Eazydiner if available.

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Didn't work in dubai. They simply told they are giving 20% to all accor members irrespective of accor status.
Good to know. I am in Dubai in Feb in one of the Novotels and 20% discount will come in handy if not 50%. But I am assuming this will be applicable only for restaurant dining and not in-room dining