• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

8% rewards on citi dc for cc bill payment?

I don't think so, because burgundy has 7 bin numbers listed in the burgundy debit card pdf, where as priority has 4 bin numbers listed in the priority debit card pdf. Liberty debit card has no bin numbers mentioned. Also all the other pdfs have exclusions lists, except for Burgundy debit cards for migrated accounts.
So the bin numbers in the PDF are for that variant of card only.
The debit cards migrated from Citi to Axis have a different ER ratio and features than what the same debit card for existing Axis users are.

Confirmed that accounts that are migrated from Citi to Axis will receive the debit cards with BIN numbers as per their respective PDF documents.

I have just received my Burgundy debit card for my Citi account that was migrated to Axis. My 1-1 migrated debit card from Citi to Axis was Liberty, but since I hold a burgundy account with Axis, my replacement axis debit card is a burgundy debit card with the BIN number begining in 553683 and is part of the BIN numbers mentioned in the PDF for the migrated benefits.

So far in the burgundy debit card document there are no exclusions mentioned (mentioned for other migrated debit cards) so we will need to see it that is really the case.

Attachments

• IMG_20240731_122734.webp
    IMG_20240731_122734.webp
    63.2 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_2024-07-27-01-44-24-975_cn.wps.xiaomi.abroad.lite.webp
    Screenshot_2024-07-27-01-44-24-975_cn.wps.xiaomi.abroad.lite.webp
    788.7 KB · Views: 24
Confirmed that accounts that are migrated from Citi to Axis will receive the debit cards with BIN numbers as per their respective PDF documents.

I have just received my Burgundy debit card for my Citi account that was migrated to Axis. My 1-1 migrated debit card from Citi to Axis was Liberty, but since I hold a burgundy account with Axis, my replacement axis debit card is a burgundy debit card with the BIN number begining in 553683 and is part of the BIN numbers mentioned in the PDF for the migrated benefits.

So far in the burgundy debit card document there are no exclusions mentioned (mentioned for other migrated debit cards) so we will need to see it that is really the case.
How was the package? I heard they are sending in simple envelope these days for cost cutting.

How was the package? I heard they are sending in simple envelope these days for cost cutting.

Packing was the same as Magnus and normal Burgundy cards.
Instead of this they should give a sleeve for the card or something useful.

Attachments

• IMG_20240731_144135.webp
    IMG_20240731_144135.webp
    317.7 KB · Views: 13
Debit card points are coming. Only credit card is on hold. And anyway bonus points will come after 120 days.

Just try till OTP page, if it works or not.

Citi bank to axis bank new Burgundy debit card BIN is not being accepted on Edge Gyfter payment page.

Attachments

• IMG_20240809_223116.jpg
    IMG_20240809_223116.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 20

I replaced Citi DC and received two Burgundy cards 1st one starts with 5129 32 and then again after few days got another card with 5536 83

But I did all my transactions on 5129 and didnt get any points now fighting starts with Axis.

I replaced Citi DC and received two Burgundy cards 1st one starts with 5129 32 and then again after few days got another card with 5536 83

But I did all my transactions on 5129 and didnt get any points now fighting starts with Axis.

Email burgundy support, it should get done atleart for the BIN 512932 card. For the newer card (BIN 553683) , it make take time as it still needs to be configured IMO as it also did not work on Gyfter portal.

Let us know what they say. Will be helpful to all since these are new BINs and things are changing everyday with Axis

Back