• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

80% off on Fitpass membership

Fitpass Pro 12 months; Various cards, HSBC seems the best in terms of freebies included. However, cheapest is SBI.

Here are the links:
ICICI - INR 12,723 which is 75% off + Noise smartwatch: https://fitpass.co.in/icicibank (Valid till 31 May 2024)
HSBC -INR 13,000 which is 76% off + Noise smartwatch + Actofit smart weighing scale + Workout kit: https://fitpass.co.in/hsbc (Valid till 31 March 2024)
SBI - INR 10,000 which is 84% off + Noise smartwatch: https://fitpass.co.in/sbicares (Valid till 31 March 2024)
Had SBI Pulse last year that gave a restricted membership as benefit(12 visits per month) but didn't receive it this year since I asked for renewal fee waiver.
The gyms are admittedly 2nd tier and sparse, especially around here (South Delhi). Hope you guys find this useful;

wokrishnahai

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It was useful. The fact that last year with CITI CC they offered the 12-month membership for just 5k was the best one.

I am planning to buy a new one for this year. Any suggestion to go cheaper than the above offers?

It was useful. The fact that last year with CITI CC they offered the 12-month membership for just 5k was the best one.

I am planning to buy a new one for this year. Any suggestion to go cheaper than the above offers?
Yup, another cheaper way is as below (what I used):
1. First you need to check in your app if they have an offer of 12 months; in my case there was an offer of 13k by default(Can't seem to find it cos on the app, I'm already registered).
2. Next, buy Amazon shopping vouchers from smartbuy using your HDFC card(I used my DCB).
3. Then, buy Fit Pass vouchers at 20% off from Amazon using the Amazon shopping vouchers.

wokrishnahai

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yup, another cheaper way is as below (what I used):
1. First you need to check in your app if they have an offer of 12 months; in my case there was an offer of 13k by default(Can't seem to find it cos on the app, I'm already registered).
2. Next, buy Amazon shopping vouchers from smartbuy using your HDFC card(I used my DCB).
3. Then, buy Fit Pass vouchers at 20% off from Amazon using the Amazon shopping vouchers.
Hey thanks for such a detailed reply.

But it is easily available using SBI for 10K. So how does this offer make much difference?

wokrishnahai

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Guys,

Received the following WhatsAPP message followed by a call from FITPASS... I just recently downloaded the APP .. hence promotional call came.

What do you guys think about the annual FITPASS Pro offer in this message...??

1)Pro plan for 1 Year for 11,900 includes NOISE Watch, NOISE Earbuds and Gym Bag...

or

2) SBI offer at 10,000 which inlcuded NOISE Watch...
here

WhatsAPP message from FITPASS agent...
--------

Premium for 1 month :-2046.72/- After (200) Discount 1,846.72 /- (UNLIMITED WORKOUT)

Basic Plan for 1 month :- 1278.72/- after (200) discount 1078.72 /- (5 SESSION IN EACH GYM)

Premium For 3 months :- 5118.72/- after (200) discount 4,918.72 /- (UNLIMITED WORKOUT)

Pro Plan For 3 months:- 19,842/- after (70%) discount 6,000/- (FITPASS+FITFEAST+FITCOACH+FITPASS TV+Noise Smartwatch & Premium Yoga Mat)

Pro Plan For 6 months:- 37,889/- after (78%) discount 8,500/- (FITPASS+FITFEAST+FITCOACH+FITPASS TV Noise Smartwatch & Noise vs201 Audio Buds)

Pro plan For 1Year :- 66,028/- after (82%) discount 11,900/-
(FITPASS+FITFEAST+FITCOACH+FITPASS TV + NOISE CO BRANDED WATCH +NOISE EARBUDS+ PREMIUM GYM BAG)

-------

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I dislike their gyms. Go see one in your periphery. In Delhi Central- these are away from hotspots. Cult is much much better.
its okay here in Hyderabad, i have one close by which is not bad...
How do the gym guys feel and treat the fitpass member when compared to their direct member?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I am already member of a good gym but it's not under fit pass. They don't have tie up with any good gym in my city or state.
I am actaully concerned how the gym onwers treat the FITPASS members if we we regulary to them without their own memebrship...
I am sure, fitpass yearly memebrship is way less than the gym memebrship fee ..
any idea , anyone?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I am already member of a good gym but it's not under fit pass. They don't have tie up with any good gym in my city or state.
so, what do you want to do with your coupon??
Did you receive it?? I read somewhere in the fourm , they have some 3 times a week limitation on this type of memberships...

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Look at this...
this is the kind of stuff I am worried about...

1713271684271.png

Last edited: