• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

A bank that does not disturb

iamdhamo

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Which bank does not disturb us to get loans ccs ulips n insurance after opening account with them?
Examples
If we go n see loan application or cc n procced it for few steps in hdfc then we will get immediately a call
Same way in idfc if we see first money then we will get a call
The same applies for majority of banks

I have account in HDFC and ICICI. I don't get any such calls from them. Neither of their RMs call (or help).
HDFC is 15+ yrs old, while ICICI is 10+ yrs old. They do promote their RDs; if (ever) I visit their branch but I decline and they dont' bother again.

My parents also have HDFC (senior citizen account). The BM used to call them for Fixed Deposit every now & then. I requested BM, not to bother them. Kind enough they obliged and its reduced alot.

Earlier had PNB; they never disturbed with random calls etc but for every thing they required a branch visit (closed couple of years back)

I get occasional calls from SBI for personal loan. They call from my branch and are very polite. Also I got 1-2 letters (physical, by post) from branch explaining various services. Those were very generic without any special offer.

Which bank does not disturb us to get loans ccs ulips n insurance after opening account with them?
Examples
If we go n see loan application or cc n procced it for few steps in hdfc then we will get immediately a call
Double protection.

1. A sperm bank
2. On Mars.

No chance of spam from a sperm bank on Mars.

Attachments

• VP-GRAPHIC-MARS-SPERM-BANK-v4.webp
    VP-GRAPHIC-MARS-SPERM-BANK-v4.webp
    165.4 KB · Views: 13
Examples
In my experience, the answer is any bank if you have a "jan dhan" kind of account with them. I have such an account with Kotak, IDFC, Federal Bank and SBI but they don't disturb despite me having decent balance in some of them. If you go for premium and ask for a relationship manager, they are bound to bother you.

Back