• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

A Review of Zesto Lounge at Jai Prakash Narayan International Airport (PAT)

During my recent visit to Jai Prakash Narayan International Airport in Patna, I had the opportunity to experience the Zesto Lounge located on the 1st floor, right after the final security check. In this article, I will share my impressions of the lounge, including its facilities, card access options, meal offerings, and the duration of stay.

Card Access Options:

To gain access to the Zesto Lounge, patrons can use specific credit or debit cards. However, it is important to note that the lounge accepts a limited number of cards, and the eligibility criteria might change periodically. During my stay, I discovered the following cards that were accepted:

• Axis Magnus and Select along with other cards of Axis under section C
  • Limited no. of Rupay Platinum Cards
  • Idfc Select and Wealth Cards
  • Dreamfolks QR codes
  • Other cards listed in the provided screenshot tempImageV3r9q7.jpg
It is advisable to check with the receptionist or the lounge staff for the most up-to-date information on accepted cards to avoid any inconvenience.
Though they allow the usage of cards under different name, but presence of the primary card holder is a must.

Comfortable Space and Facilities:

Zesto Lounge at Jai Prakash Narayan Airport offers a comfortable seating arrangement with cozy sofas and functional working desks. The lounge provides ample seating space, ensuring a relaxed atmosphere for travellers. However, during peak hours when the lounge gets crowded, it can feel slightly congested, as the capacity seems to be limited. Nonetheless, the seating options and ambiance are generally satisfactory.

Friendly and Attentive Staff:

One of the highlights of my experience at Zesto Lounge was the courteous and attentive staff. The lounge staff members were responsive and promptly catered to the needs of guests. Whether it was providing assistance or addressing queries, the staff went out of their way to ensure a pleasant experience for visitors.

Meal Options:

This is where I feel Zesto Lounge lacks the most. It offers a limited range of meal options to its guests. During my visit, I observed that only one meal option was available, as depicted in the image provided. While the variety might be limited, the quality of the meal served was satisfactory. As per my personal experience, I used two cards to access the lounge twice and enjoy the meals during my extended stay. However the beverages served were better than expected.
tempImageQSgNIV.jpg

Duration of Lounge Access:

The lounge access duration at Zesto Lounge is generally set at two hours. However, I was informed by the lounge staff that they often extend the duration for visitors when the lounge is not crowded. This flexibility in extending access time provides additional comfort and convenience to travellers who may have longer layovers or delayed flights.

Conclusion:

My experience at Zesto Lounge in Jai Prakash Narayan Airport, Patna, was overall positive. It fared well as compared to Lounges at bigger airports due to its limited number of card acceptability. The lounge offers a comfortable space with a variety of seating options, including sofas and working desks. The courteous staff members strive to ensure a pleasant stay for guests, promptly addressing their needs. While the lounge may feel congested during peak hours, it provides a peaceful respite for travellers. The limited selection of meals is compensated by their decent quality. Moreover, the lounge access duration of two hours can be extended when the lounge is not crowded, adding flexibility to passengers' schedules. If you have an eligible card, Zesto Lounge can be a worthwhile choice for relaxing and rejuvenating during your time at the airport.

Garvit

TF Buzz
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yes Bank yes first preferred accepted? It's written just mastercard with asterik in it