• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

A secret trick by @SpoilerAlert on how to convert paid Axis Myzone and IndianOil Credit Cards as Lifetime Free in 3 mins, now revealed

SiddharthR

TF Legend
So, I am revealing one of the exclusive tricks only used by @SpoilerAlert .

As all of you are requesting him the tricks in DM's, I have decided to share one of the exclusive tricks of Axis Myzone and IndianOil conversion to LTF with you all as he did for myself.
So, as he mentioned in one of his first posts,
He had acquired for a magnus for his family member recently.
It was a new relationship with Axis, no bank account, no cc in the past.
But out of his inner urge, he wanted to fill all 3 slots of Axis card like he has done for himself.

So, as you all know the easiest way to fulfill that is to call the customer care and request for a new card, yes it's true in case you don't know!!
He knew that during that time (Feb) an offer for Myzone was going on as LTF, but again he had to apply for it from their (Maximus) website and then it would happen.
But after hearing cases of several members, of decline, he decided to not choose that route, instead, he wanted to test his luck.
So, as you can expect, next day itself he applied for Myzone card from customer care in one call, they had sent him a consent link, he entered OTP, and wallah, card was generated in seconds in his Axis app.

Now comes the main task, LTF Bro LTF.
For this he decided to try out one social engineering trick.
He called Burgundy Support, their flagship support team due to magnus in his portfolio.
He elaborated his concern that they people are offering LTF Myzone to everyone applying online and not to existing customers that too HNI!! and just showed him value to that cc.
He further stated that he is a premium customer and there is one offer going on for LTF Myzone so he also need that, by hook or crook convert this into LTF.
To his surprise, that guy wasn't aware of such LTF offer, he told that guy that why will he lie? So, he told on call itself, pl open Axis website and search myzone, there that guy will see a LTF Banner yourself.
That guy was awestruck seeing that banner and accepted that it was genuine offer, further that guy checked his cc acount and it showed charges, but that guy was confused as that guy didn't know the medium of his application, ie via call, website, agent, etc.

This is the key to your success in this whole process, customer care is not aware how you've procured myzone and you have to use it as a weapon for conversion.
Now, he became aggresive and told him connect him to retention team for this conversion, but that guy denied and told him sir I will directly raise a request for conversion.
But as other members had told, he believed it was only possible via retention team as they had the sole power, but he WAS wrong.
That guy, raise an SR with dedicated number, for conversion of myzone to ltf, stating his whole query.
Initially he didnt believe that, that guy raised it, but when he checked that sr online on axis website, he was shocked.
Next day, he again check it's status and guess what it showed closed, he had no idea what it meant.
So, he immediately called customer care and asked what happened to that request and woah his myzone was converted to Lifetime free and that too saving his days of time, and hours of worry and stress of getting rejected.
He was awestruck by hearing this news and couldnt believe his ears. But it was true, as after activating the card for 15 days, not even a single ruppee was charged as well as he confirmed that status by calling 2 times more for doubt clarification.

According to his extensive research in this topic, Indianoil cc by axis falls in the same category, so it will also be eligible to get converted as LTF, but not flipkart cc due to some reason.
Please initiate your conversion requests before 31st march as Myzone offer would end by then, so it's right time to get your free Myzone
That's it from my side. He will post some more luxury tricks If he receive a positive response!
Thanks

Credit - @SpoilerAlert

Last edited:
So, I am revealing one of the exclusive tricks only used by @SpoilerAlert .

As all of you are requesting him the tricks in DM's, I have decided to share one of the exclusive tricks of Axis Myzone and IndianOil conversion to LTF with you all as he did for myself.
So, as he mentioned in one of his first posts,
He had acquired for a magnus for his family member recently.
It was a new relationship with Axis, no bank account, no cc in the past.
But out of his inner urge, he wanted to fill all 3 slots of Axis card like he has done for himself.

So, as you all know the easiest way to fulfill that is to call the customer care and request for a new card, yes it's true in case you don't know!!
He knew that during that time (Feb) an offer for Myzone was going on as LTF, but again he had to apply for it from their (Maximus) website and then it would happen.
But after hearing cases of several members, of decline, he decided to not choose that route, instead, he wanted to test his luck.
So, as you can expect, next day itself he applied for Myzone card from customer care in one call, they had sent him a consent link, he entered OTP, and wallah, card was generated in seconds in his Axis app.

Now comes the main task, LTF Bro LTF.
For this he decided to try out one social engineering trick.
He called Burgundy Support, their flagship support team due to magnus in his portfolio.
He elaborated his concern that they people are offering LTF Myzone to everyone applying online and not to existing customers that too HNI!! and just showed him value to that cc.
He further stated that he is a premium customer and there is one offer going on for LTF Myzone so he also need that, by hook or crook convert this into LTF.
To his surprise, that guy wasn't aware of such LTF offer, he told that guy that why will he lie? So, he told on call itself, pl open Axis website and search myzone, there that guy will see a LTF Banner yourself.
That guy was awestruck seeing that banner and accepted that it was genuine offer, further that guy checked his cc acount and it showed charges, but that guy was confused as that guy didn't know the medium of his application, ie via call, website, agent, etc.

This is the key to your success in this whole process, customer care is not aware how you've procured myzone and you have to use it as a weapon for conversion.
Now, he became aggresive and told him connect him to retention team for this conversion, but that guy denied and told him sir I will directly raise a request for conversion.
But as other members had told, he believed it was only possible via retention team as they had the sole power, but he WAS wrong.
That guy, raise an SR with dedicated number, for conversion of myzone to ltf, stating his whole query.
Initially he didnt believe that, that guy raised it, but when he checked that sr online on axis website, he was shocked.
Next day, he again check it's status and guess what it showed closed, he had no idea what it meant.
So, he immediately called customer care and asked what happened to that request and woah his myzone was converted to Lifetime free and that too saving his days of time, and hours of worry and stress of getting rejected.
He was awestruck by hearing this news and couldnt believe his ears. But it was true, as after activating the card for 15 days, not even a single ruppee was charged as well as he confirmed that status by calling 2 times more for doubt clarification.

According to his extensive research in this topic, Indianoil cc by axis falls in the same category, so it will also be eligible to get converted as LTF, but not flipkart cc due to some reason.
Please initiate your conversion requests before 31st march as Myzone offer would end by then, so it's right time to get your free Myzone
That's it from my side. He will post some more luxury tricks If he receive a positive response!
Thanks

Credit - @SpoilerAlert
24 FEB 2023, I got a Flipkart axis card but when I called axis customer care for my zone card LTF they told me that if I apply through a call then it's chargeable...how to get MY Zone card LTF...I do not want to apply through axis website...in this situation, which trick working for me.

24 FEB 2023, I got a Flipkart axis card but when I called axis customer care for my zone card LTF they told me that if I apply through a call then it's chargeable...how to get MY Zone card LTF...I do not want to apply through axis website...in this situation, which trick working for me.
Just call axis customer care and tell them you applied myzone online, they don't have access to check how u applied, based on that they will raise a SR and your card will be LTF

Just call axis customer care and tell them you applied myzone online, they don't have access to check how u applied, based on that they will raise a SR and your card will be LTF
okay firstly,I call them and after approving My Zone card if It does not do LTF through Customer Support ...then I was forced to pay 1000+GST.
when, last time I just call them for MY zone card they clearly told me that it is chargeable.

No they don't
They are ready to cancel the card.
Some people get excited when they get to hold one or two premium cards, and threaten the customer care to close in order to make it LTF. What they don't realise is that it might be a coincidence or Luck, which never really happens with every card LOL. When someone is telling a sureshot trick, still these people use their brains in useless ways.
Anyways, the thought of a dislike button is indeed useful, and the need is getting stronger as time is passing. 😎

No brother, I have Flipkart Axis Previously and I applied the same method, Got my card converted to LTF, One of my friends just mailed them and said that he is not aware that if he will Apply through phone banking then a charge card will be issued, so he requested to either convert ltf or close it, And Their reply was - You have informed by officer that if you will apply through this mode it will be chargeable and they Had Written All call in documentary format, on reading initially I thought they are Denying conversion but at last they further written that we have converted your card to ltf.

You guys can Try any method.
Any way to convert Airtel credit card into LTF??

Iocl is ltf to me .. 50k in a one upi payment 🥸 & one year is done
Timothee Chalamet Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Back