• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

A upi transaction failed chargeback request rejected

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

Rishu3007

TF Buzz
On Aug 1, 2024, a transaction of ₹5368.20 failed on Indmoney towards a credit card bill payment somehow transaction failed but money debited from my account,Now ind money is saying we have refunded it and Idfc bank is saying we have not received it moreover idfc banks chargeback rquest were also declined by member banks what can be done in this case has any one faced similar issue
1000019669.jpg 1000019670.jpg 1000019671.jpg

Attachments

• 1000019671.jpg
    1000019671.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 1000019670.jpg
    1000019670.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 1000019669.jpg
    1000019669.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 38
what can be done in this case has any one faced similar issue
Why you raise charge back ? Just write an email your refund processed by merchant but not credited to your account. Provide refund id and all proofs as attachment.

Wait for bank reply, if they didn't credit or denied to credit your amount then knock the door of RBI ombudsman.

Tip: wait max time to get max compensation
₹100 per day compensation You can claim while filling RBI ombudsman.

Why you raise charge back ? Just write an email your refund processed by merchant but not credited to your account. Provide refund id and all proofs as attachment.

Wait for bank reply, if they didn't credit or denied to credit your amount then knock the door of RBI ombudsman.

Tip: wait max time to get max compensation
₹100 per day compensation You can claim while filling RBI ombudsman.
actually that was a credit card bill payment and merchant is saying I have sent refund and bank are saying our chargeback rquest is reject there seems to be a deadlock situation i am perplexed how this can happen

I have this problem a lot with Ind money, since the time credit card payment started, the issue of payments failing is also going on, I myself have had many payments failed, but in my case I have always been refunded.

yeh kaunsi app hain indi money...Always try to use the known and popular apps as they invest heavily on technology & listen to the customer...small apps are here only to generate leads and damn care about customer money....

yeh kaunsi app hain indi money...Always try to use the known and popular apps as they invest heavily on technology & listen to the customer...small apps are here only to generate leads and damn care about customer money....
It's not a small app, now day's it's most popular aap in investment sector. Just google it.

Irony is that My branch was recently opened and it is not listed in rbi ombudsman when i try to raise compliant the website says no banks found in Ayodhya 😅 very serious trouble

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back