• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

A upi transaction failed chargeback request rejected

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

Rishu3007

TF Buzz
On Aug 1, 2024, a transaction of ₹5368.20 failed on Indmoney towards a credit card bill payment somehow transaction failed but money debited from my account,Now ind money is saying we have refunded it and Idfc bank is saying we have not received it moreover idfc banks chargeback rquest were also declined by member banks what can be done in this case has any one faced similar issue
1000019669.jpg 1000019670.jpg 1000019671.jpg

Attachments

• 1000019671.jpg
    1000019671.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 1000019670.jpg
    1000019670.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 1000019669.jpg
    1000019669.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 38
Irony is that My branch was recently opened and it is not listed in rbi when i try to raise compliant the website says no banks found in Ayodhya 😅 very serious trouble
You can raise the complaint in the name of the main branch.
i.e.

IDFC FIRST Bank Ltd
KRM Tower, 7th Floor, No. 1,
Harrington Road, Chetpet,
Chennai - 600031, Tamil Nadu,
India
Thanks files a complaint with rbi now what will happen bank still denies that we haven't received any money the?

Irony is that My branch was recently opened and it is not listed in rbi when i try to raise compliant the website says no banks found in Ayodhya 😅 very serious trouble

Thanks files a complaint with rbi now what will happen bank still denies that we haven't received any money the?
First you should try giving the refund reference number you received from IndMoney to IDFC and ask to credit the refund.
If they deny, you can raise the RBI ombudsman complaint after 30 days.

If you have mailed them with refund reference number and still they denied you should complaint to rbi. Check your debit account statements once again. Also might wait for 2 3 days more.
Others who are saying he should wait 30 days should read this https://www.technofino.in/community...ank-on-the-rbi-banking-ombudsman-portal.3130/
Waiting should be done only in cases where you do not get ANY reply from bank. But if you received reply and its unsatisfactory you can complain right away.

once rbi deal done, make sure to close all idfc accounts.
if ur cc has max limit then do c2c approval b4 moving

once rbi deal done, make sure to close all idfc accounts.
if ur cc has max limit then do c2c approval b4 moving out
Account is good no charges so far, i have never faced issue with them this is first ,why are you saying that please elaborate

Happened with a friend of mine once, but it was cred instead of Indmoney. He was rotating between CRED and IDFC for like 1- 2 months, CRED saying they have refunded and IDFC saying nothing received. CRED was giving only reference number whereas IDFC was asking for UTR no which CRED was not providing. Eventually he got in touch with some higher officials from CRED and within a day they found that refund was unsuccessful and he was refunded on same day by CRED and gave some 5k vouchers as compensation.

Happened with a friend of mine once, but it was cred instead of Indmoney. He was rotating between CRED and IDFC for like 1- 2 months, CRED saying they have refunded and IDFC saying nothing received. CRED was giving only reference number whereas IDFC was asking for UTR no which CRED was not providing. Eventually he got in touch with some higher officials from CRED and within a day they found that refund was unsuccessful and he was refunded on same day by CRED and gave some 5k vouchers as compensation.
In my case ind money is providing Everthing even i contacted razor pay (which was payment gateway)senior escalation team they also sent me a detailed mail that we have refunded it to your upi id this utr no no as well but idfc is saying we didn't recievd money🥺

Account is good no charges so far, i have never faced issue with them this is first ,why are you saying that please elaborate
its simple : give business to those who value your relationship given the fact that u not only hold cc but have account with them & probably salary credits, funds lying idle in savings etc.

but again its varies person to person's POV and all business/companies in india lack customer focus and pretty much all banks are sh*t.

its simple : give business to those who value your relationship given the fact that u not only hold cc but have account with them & probably salary credits, funds lying idle in savings etc.

but again its varies person to person's POV and all business/companies in india lack customer focus and pretty much all banks are sh*t.
That's true, the absence of the RBI would lead to unregulated banking practices and widespread chaos

Yeh sab ke sab harami hai hamesha neft ke through bill payment krna kyunki yeh sirf blame game khelta hai

On Aug 1, 2024, a transaction of ₹5368.20 failed on Indmoney towards a credit card bill payment somehow transaction failed but money debited from my account,Now ind money is saying we have refunded it and Idfc bank is saying we have not received it moreover idfc banks chargeback rquest were also declined by member banks what can be done in this case has any one faced similar issue
View attachment 65394View attachment 65395View attachment 65396

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back