• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Aadhaar Biometric Unable to Unlock - Need Help

stech18

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I am receiving an error message stating "Your biometrics are already unlocked" when I attempt to unlock it. However, when I return to the home page, it still shows as locked (indicated by the red locked sign). Additionally, KYC verification is failing on partner devices, indicating that the biometrics are locked.

Tried multiple ways like web, maadhaar and SMS.

Already raised multiple complains using 1947, help@uidai.gov.in, DM on twitter but they give robotic responses and close the ticket.
Multiple things are stuck due to this like rent agreement, Porting and I am really stuck. Any help would be appreciated. I also got to know it can not be unlocked by visiting Aadhaar Offices though I may be wrong here.

image (1).png unnamed.png

dassh

TF Neo
Once I faced the same issue when trying through browser but worked in mAadhar app. Both have intermittent issues so I keep trying either.
Also, no need to lock Aadhar if your AEPS is disabled by the bank.

stech18

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Once I faced the same issue when trying through browser but worked in mAadhar app. Both have intermittent issues so I keep trying either.
Also, no need to lock Aadhar if your AEPS is disabled by the bank.
Not working for me.. Tried almost 100 times now. Not able to register to maadhaar as its saying unable to create profile.

anandram

TF Neo
I am also getting the same error. Don't know what to do. I couldn't able to register on mobile app as it always says "Request Failed; Unable to create profile. Please try after sometime" I have been trying from one month now still not able to register on mAadhaar. And even I tried to send SMS to 1947 as "GETOTP <last four digits of aadhaar> but always receiving reply as "Technical Error Please try again." Don't know how to unlock biometrics. /any one have any idea?

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
I am receiving an error message stating "Your biometrics are already unlocked" when I attempt to unlock it. However, when I return to the home page, it still shows as locked (indicated by the red locked sign). Additionally, KYC verification is failing on partner devices, indicating that the biometrics are locked.

Tried multiple ways like web, maadhaar and SMS.

Already raised multiple complains using 1947, help@uidai.gov.in, DM on twitter but they give robotic responses and close the ticket.
Multiple things are stuck due to this like rent agreement, Porting and I am really stuck. Any help would be appreciated. I also got to know it can not be unlocked by visiting Aadhaar Offices though I may be wrong here.

image (1).png unnamed.png
fret not bro. do this via twitter dm to UIDAI and then tell them your issue and they will ask this detail like
Please also share your EID/UID number and registered mobile number, so that we can help you better. and simatenouly on 1947 tell the person on the call i can't receive OTP cause my Aadhaar is Locked, he will ask Enrollment number + verify your details. then in 48-72 working hours it will resolved.
i will say this will work cause i had my aadhaar locked and it won't get unlocked and above thing i have mentioned worked cause without sharing EID number it doesn't work at all. and after 48 hr you will receive new VID number from Aadhaar via SMS.
I am also getting the same error. Don't know what to do. I couldn't able to register on mobile app as it always says "Request Failed; Unable to create profile. Please try after sometime" I have been trying from one month now still not able to register on mAadhaar. And even I tried to send SMS to 1947 as "GETOTP <last four digits of aadhaar> but always receiving reply as "Technical Error Please try again." Don't know how to unlock biometrics. /any one have any idea?

stech18

TF Select
VIP Lounge
fret not bro. do this via twitter dm to UIDAI and then tell them your issue and they will ask this detail like
Please also share your EID/UID number and registered mobile number, so that we can help you better. and simatenouly on 1947 tell the person on the call i can't receive OTP cause my Aadhaar is Locked, he will ask Enrollment number + verify your details. then in 48-72 working hours it will resolved.
i will say this will work cause i had my aadhaar locked and it won't get unlocked and above thing i have mentioned worked cause without sharing EID number it doesn't work at all. and after 48 hr you will receive new VID number from Aadhaar via SMS.
Are you talking about biometric unlock or aadhaar unlock ?