• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon locked my account. I am unable to unlock it.

raju292938

TF Buzz
1716986327262.png
hi everyone

I recently added Amazon Pay GV to my friend's account to pay the electricity bill, which was bought using a SBI cashback card. Amazon restricted up to 5 bills per account, so I used my Friends Amazon account.
My friend's account doesn't have any mail ID attached to it, and now it's locked temporarily and we're unable to sign in. I tried different ways, but nothing worked. I contacted customer support with the registered mobile number, but they are not responding properly. I have added 10,000 gift vouchers to that account.
So if anyone of you faced a similar situation earlier, please help me recover this account again

Hemang

TF Premier
first try with cs-reply@amazon.in this..
based on this you can escalte it to the hhigher ones.. it only takes a day or two max..
1719760221364.png
This reply came back bhai just now, after you told me that mail. As and when i follow this link, same executive call back karte hain, itni baar baat ho chuki hai now i remember their answers. Replies i get -
1. We are doing everything we can currently.
2. We don't have contact numbers of pickup agents.
3. Rest assured your product will be picked up this time sir.
4. We will refund your amount after we pick the product.
5. Sir the pickup time is from 9 AM to 9 PM, please wait till 9 PM for the pickup. He will definitely contact you after reaching your location.
I did'nt expected this type of customer service from amazon.
Also they are saying this is only notification mail id.

Hemang

TF Premier
@Hemang If you have paid via credit card, how about filing a chargeback?
Bhai mere case me chargeback applicable hai kya ? They delivered AC, due to wrong product delivery, hitachi could not give me warranty, so wrong product delivered vali category me jayega ye. Hitachi ne jobsheet pe likh ke de diya hai, product mismatch.
Amazon has accepted the return, It is just that return pick ni ho rha hai. I don't have any idea, does this case qualifies for chargeback ? If yes ek baar uska koi thread share kar do, fir me accordingly act karta hun.

Ash8

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Bhai mere case me chargeback applicable hai kya ? They delivered AC, due to wrong product delivery, hitachi could not give me warranty, so wrong product delivered vali category me jayega ye. Hitachi ne jobsheet pe likh ke de diya hai, product mismatch.
Amazon has accepted the return, It is just that return pick ni ho rha hai. I don't have any idea, does this case qualifies for chargeback ? If yes ek baar uska koi thread share kar do, fir me accordingly act karta hun.

Thread 'Credit Card Chargeback Claim System: Ultimate Guide' https://www.technofino.in/community...chargeback-claim-system-ultimate-guide.13570/

As per this, you can file a chargeback. Check the deadline of filing a chargeback and act accordingly. Give some final warnings.

Hemang

TF Premier
i have filed complaint using this portal. Thanks a lot for sharing the link. Let's see.
Bhaiyo kisi ne SBI mastercard variant of simply click ke sath chargeback file kiya hai amazon pe to kindly share your all details.
In my case amazon sent different internal and external split ac units of hitachi due to which warranty was voided by hitachi. I filed a return request on amazon which got accepted, but since 6 days on the day of pickup, delivery guy does not come to my location.
WHen i talk to amazon customer care, they again create a new pickup, this i have done twice, now tomorrow is again 3rd time pickup of defective AC.
Does my case qualify for chargeback ? Kindly guide ?

Hemang

TF Premier
complain here also ..... Reach till level 3
Bhai Hitachi valo se issue ni hai ab. Thanks for the link. Issue ab bs amazon se hai ki vo return pickup nahi kar rahe mere ghar se.