• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Aadhar PAN Issue

"One of my friends needs help. In his Aadhar card, his surname is listed first, while in his PAN card, his name is listed first. Since Aadhar and PAN are linked, could this create any issues in the future?"

Your friend can change name in pan card as per aadhar card it very easy process takes 3 to 5 days
Hey, Can you help me with the steps. I'm trying to do this with my brother's pan card. I wasn't successful doing it myself online. I know it doesn't cause any issues but when I try to apply for one card for him it's not allowing him due to the name difference. He need one card as he doesn't have a credit history.

Same I'm also facing this issue. Example my name Ajaykumar S V (aadhar) and Ajaykumar Shiva Vihar (Pan). What is the best solution for me to change it as per my aadhar.

PAN CARD CORRECTION IS TOO EASY....ONLINE AS WELL AS OFFLINE....... ONLINE IS THE BEST WAY.....EVEN IN OFFLINE YOU NEED TO SEND PHYSICAL SIGNED FOORM TO PROTERN AND THEN THEY WILL CHANGE AND ISSUE NEW PAN.....
BUT AADHAR CORRECTION IS NOT EASY (Except Adress change...)
you have to visit aadhar centre and its time consuming as well

Hey, Can you help me with the steps. I'm trying to do this with my brother's pan card. I wasn't successful doing it myself online. I know it doesn't cause any issues but when I try to apply for one card for him it's not allowing him due to the name difference. He need one card as he doesn't have a credit history.
Go through this link
1)Enter mobile and select option change or correction in existing pan
A Token number has been generated
2)Fill your basic Details as per aadhar
3) Tick option of name enter correct name as per aadhar
4)Upload aadhar and pan card pdf under 200kb
5) Pay payment of 106.90 rs
6) Do ekyc through aadhar OTP
Done your application for correction in pan done.New e pan comes in 3 to 5 working days and physical come after 10 days

Go through this link
1)Enter mobile and select option change or correction in existing pan
A Token number has been generated
2)Fill your basic Details as per aadhar
3) Tick option of name enter correct name as per aadhar
4)Upload aadhar and pan card pdf under 200kb
5) Pay payment of 106.90 rs
6) Do ekyc through aadhar OTP
Done your application for correction in pan done.New e pan comes in 3 to 5 working days and physical come after 10 days
Thanks a ton man.

Back