• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor 15% offer not applying

msankadi

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi
I am trying to check some dubai hotels under the attached Accor offer of 15% discount via app. However when I go to the prices of the hotel I don't see the 15% discount getting applied.
Do I need to apply some coupon codes? What am I missing?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241003_225336_ALLcom.webp
    Screenshot_20241003_225336_ALLcom.webp
    193.9 KB · Views: 10
If you try to book from the desktop site without logging in, then there will be a difference in the booking amount, which should come around the same which they are claiming. I am also going for the same offer. They don't seem to display it prominently but the offer is there auto applied. This is what I think. They are clearly mentioning that it is an app-only offer not valid anywhere else including their website.

Just check their site from a PC.

Thanks!!

Last edited:
If you try to book from the desktop site without logging in, then there will be a difference in the booking amount, which should come around the same which they are claiming. I am also going for the same offer. They don't seem to display it prominently but the offer is there auto applied. This is what I think. They are clearly mentioning that it is an app-only offer not valid anywhere else including their website.

Just check their site from a PC.

Thanks!!
Thank you. Yes, in fact, there is quite a big price difference between the website and app prices

Back