• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor Booking Cancellation

Ksunnylove

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi all I have by mistake booked accor property and that too payment method was credit card .. i was just checking how to pay by points and reservation gone through without even asking for otp for card payment ? Now it is showing payment due is 0 and all payment is done. However, neither my accor points have been deducted nor my card got charged . I assume the booking is also non refundable . is anthing can be done now ? pls help

sahilgulati5

TF Premier
If its a Flexi rate booking you will get a refund. If its a saver or members rate then its difficult. If you r a Accor plus member try calling this number 9205007271 they might help you

Ksunnylove

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
If its a Flexi rate booking you will get a refund. If its a saver or members rate then its difficult. If you r a Accor plus member try calling this number 9205007271 they might help you
its member rate booking .. also i do not see option of paying by points i tried from app as well as website .. i have sufficient points in account.. what could be the reason ?

Ksunnylove

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
is it showing in Booking page in ur app?? if yes scroll down and see in the payment method used for booking .
It is showing amount already paid and remaining amount to be paid is 0. i think my card will be charged later on booking day as it is not charged yet.. but can i pay with points instead of card if they didnt allow the refund on cancellation ? something will be better than nothing

aashish2137

TF Select
It is showing amount already paid and remaining amount to be paid is 0. i think my card will be charged later on booking day as it is not charged yet.. but can i pay with points instead of card if they didnt allow the refund on cancellation ? something will be better than nothing
If it's not a saver rate, they won't change payment method. You could raise a dispute with your card to block payment as a last resort.