• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor booking via points query

I want to book Acor Vadodara Grand Mercure for 5 person. When I checked rates for 2 people per room, it shows 3200 rs & for 3 person per room 3900 rs.
However when I checked for 3 persons in one room & 2 person in second room it still shows 3900 rs per room. (I was expecting 3200 rs & 3900rs.) Has anyone experienced similar in other hotels?

My 2 friends have not confirmed the trip. I have already booked 2 rooms using points. Can I book one more room on the same date?

How do you reserve your dates without paying online? People here tell me that you should pay at the hotel with points to get the best value but in the hotel I was looking at in Goa needed prepayment. I see some hotels don't require it so is it varying or am I missing something here?

Buzz me with your preferred property I might be of help... can guide through booking any 5 star properties, including accor, MarriottTaj and more worldwide

General ALL – Accor Live Limitless terms and conditions apply to the [Gold Members Loyalty Boost] offer and you must be a member of ALL – Accor Live Limitless to benefit from it.

To take advantage of this offer, members of the ALL loyalty programme with a Gold status must register for the offer (between [10 June 2024], through 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET), [23 June 2024]) prior to their stay by clicking on the “Log in” button and then following the instructions. Only bookings made after successful registration via the login button are eligible for this bonus offer.

This offer is available only to ALL members with Gold status

This offer entitles members of ALL – Accor Live Limitless, with a GOLD status, to earn a maximum of 8,000 Reward points: 1000 Reward points following the first stay, 3,000 Reward points following the second stay, and 4,000 Reward points following the third stay, when staying at any hotel that has enrolled in the ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty programme in the countries listed below.

This Reward points bonus is offered in addition to the Reward points and Status points that are usually earned by the member on completing an eligible stay, in accordance with the ALL – Accor Live Limitless general conditions of use.

This offer can be used only 1 time(s) per member during its validity period. The first stay booked and completed following registration for the offer is eligible for the Reward points credit, as per the offer conditions.

This offer is valid for a member’s stay from [10 June 2024] to [31 August 2024] in all of the participating hotels in participating hotels in Bahrain, Benin, Botswana, Cambodia, Cameroon, Democratic Republic Of Congo, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Ivory Coast, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Madagascar, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Myanmar, Namibia, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Rwanda, St Helena, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Seychelles, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, Zimbabwe, and booked between [10 June 2024], through 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET), [23 June 2024].

The stay must be a minimum of [2] night(s).

Back