• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor hotel lounge

miles_guy

TF Select
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi. If we book a room with EXECUTIVE lounge access with Accor, do we need to book breakfast separately, or do hotel lounges always have breakfast?

Hi. If we book a room with EXECUTIVE lounge access with Accor, do we need to book breakfast separately, or do hotel lounges always have breakfast?
I would say depends, the CLUB MILLESIME lounge is Sofitel Dubai had an amazing food spread but while I didn't see any notice for dress code everyone was so well dressed that I came out the first time, got dressed properly and then revisited the lounge.

But my lounge experience is only limited to this hotel and that too for novelty purposes since I already was on a breakfast plan.

Sanjeevg

TF Buzz
Absoutely correct. Also we need to see room conditions carefully. Many hotels write Including breakfast( Rg Sofitel Mumbai) meaning Breakfast I'm coffee shop buy I see Pillman Delhi where it was clearly implied breakfast in coffee shop won't be there and only breakfast I'm lounge will be there. In some lounge such as Novotel Juhu Mumbai, Lounge is operation in evening so no basic breakfast also. So one needs to be clear about lounge timings for even basic breakfast.