• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Vijayyt

TF Buzz
Screenshot
4b573689-3770-4104-918f-2e3964137c2c.jpeg
Is Red Hot rooms only for Accor Plus members? I have many points in Accor- But don't have Accor Plus membership.
I am a frequent traveler (Domestic), Do you see taking Accor Plus membership is useful? Pls suggest

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Is Red Hot rooms only for Accor Plus members? I have many points in Accor- But don't have Accor Plus membership.
I am a frequent traveler (Domestic), Do you see taking Accor Plus membership is useful? Pls suggest
Red Hot Rooms are discounted room-only rates which are offered exclusively to Accor Plus members

hahah sorry, did feel like a clickbait while typing 😅. I was shocked myself when I saw the value of Accor points since was expecting much higher

In some hotels its showing a higher amount of saving, mostly around 50%, does this mean we can Pay only 50% using points?
Can you update the thread title if there is no devaluation? It seems there is none. Somebody can get unnecessary anxiety reading such false thread title.

dushyenth

TF Buzz
Hi all
Im new to Accor. I have a classic membership & I plan to transfer some ER to Accor ..Im unable to see the "All Points' label for any of them. How to check them? Do i need to have atleast 1 point in my account to see those? Can someone help please..!!
PS : I usually use the website and not the app.

old_monk

TF Buzz
Hi all
Im new to Accor. I have a classic membership & I plan to transfer some ER to Accor ..Im unable to see the "All Points' label for any of them. How to check them? Do i need to have atleast 1 point in my account to see those? Can someone help please..!!
PS : I usually use the website and not the app.
Yes I think you need to have some Accor points in account to see points requirements for hotels

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can someone tell me will I be getting 3 Status night with this booking if I book using Reward points through the application?
9c6bf102-2113-4b39-ac0c-f7275d5db21e.jpeg