• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor STEP bookings with FORA advisor

Hi all. Happy to share that I am a FORA Travel advisor and Accor STEP partner. Do let me know if you need help with planning a trip and booking hotels.

FORA and Accor STEP Exclusive Benefits Include:
Get a free night on every 2/3/4 nights stay.
Room upgrade (to the next room type category at the time of booking or at check-in)
Daily complimentary breakfast for 2 guests per day
Credit to be spent during the stay (50 or 100 USD or USD equivalent - conversion rate is determined by the hotel)
Early check-in & late check-out on availability
A VIP Welcome

Note: you cannot burn the Accor points on STEP booking. but ill confirm with the hotel after booking if its allowed at perticular property.

Apart from Accor hotels, IHG, Hyatt, Hilton, and many more brands are also available to book.

Feel free to contact me for your trip planning and hotel booking. Cheers.
Hi,
I'm planning a trip to Thailand and want to understand how you could help me in booking.

Hello i need to book fairmont jaipur with accor hera program
I need to burn my points at the property kindly help with reservation and kindly clarify can i burn the points

Hello i need to book fairmont jaipur with accor hera program
I need to burn my points at the property kindly help with reservation and kindly clarify can i burn the points
I too have booked the same with STEP on 28 September. Let’s see . On call they denied but some ppl have redeemed. It all depends on reception desk staff !

Back