• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Achieving milestone with investment?

VGisHere

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
As we know, this would likely be the last week of Magnus spends.

So, I thought why not milk it for one last time!
I have done no transactions since the rumours first floated. Now, given that Axis has mentioned that they would give Milestone benefits for spends in month of July by 10th August.

So why not go ahead and achieve the same.

I don’t want to create any artificial spends, so thought it would be better to invest than spend!

So what are the best options to invest 1L using Magnus CC which would help hit monthly milestone benefit for month of July!

One could buy 20k of amazon pay voucher, but that still leaves 80k to invest!

Last edited:
Would appreciate answer to my very noob question.
Please forgive me as I know this has been answered in many ways across threads
Context: I got the card delivered on 19th July, My Billing cycle is 18th - 18th. I assume The monthly milestone is counted as 1 lakhs spent based on settled transactions in a calendar month that is from 1st of a month to 30th of a month.

I've already spent above 1 lakhs in this month- Let's assume i get the monthly milestone for July.
So before the devaluation starts, I still have chance to spend another 1lakhs and get the benefit for August. Correct? .
Please correct if I am wrong anywhere.

ye
Context: I got the card delivered on 19th July, My Billing cycle is 18th - 18th. I assume The monthly milestone is counted as 1 lakhs spent based on settled transactions in a calendar month that is from 1st of a month to 30th of a month.

I've already spent above 1 lakhs in this month- Let's assume i get the monthly milestone for July.
So before the devaluation starts, I still have chance to spend another 1lakhs and get the benefit for August. Correct? .
s

Yes but August month milestone benefit will be given after 90 days. If you have Burgundy go for it as redemption ratio will remain same. Or it is worth only 10000 miles at 5:2.

Back