• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Add on card offer (sbi Card)

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
But one product will buy with primary card with 10%off , and then how addon card will be used to get next 10% off?

Ohh you mean to say once primary card used in a month , we can use addon card in same month for some other products to buy and get 10%off 😉 🤑
Yes during sales .
The flat 10 % discount thing

harsha1

TF Buzz
I was checking on Google, does SBI allows addon cards for friends aadhar or PAN?

On idfcfirst FAQ says friends can be possible

"""Who can get IDFC FIRST Add-on Credit Cards?
An Add-on card can be given to your parents, spouse, children, siblings, friends, business partners or anyone in your circle and is above the age of 18 years. The card holder does not necessarily have to be related to you but must be someone you trust."""

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I was checking on Google, does SBI allows addon cards for friends aadhar or PAN?

On idfcfirst FAQ says friends can be possible

"""Who can get IDFC FIRST Add-on Credit Cards?
An Add-on card can be given to your parents, spouse, children, siblings, friends, business partners or anyone in your circle and is above the age of 18 years. The card holder does not necessarily have to be related to you but must be someone you trust."""
Try it & let us know

harsha1

TF Buzz
Does addon card have any list or types? Like we see different types of credit cards on sbi bank website, so how do we choose specific type addon card? Or is it same type as primary card with just different new card number with shared limit with primary cc

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Does addon card have any list or types? Like we see different types of credit cards on sbi bank website, so how do we choose specific type addon card? Or is it same type as primary card with just different new card number with shared limit with primary cc
U will get same limit ( shared ) same variant card as primary ..

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I want add on card for my axis ace.
My ace card is 1 month old.
How can I get add on card in axis and is any charges for add on card in axis?
In axis mobile app there is no option for add on card apply.
No charges ..
You can on 1 month old card
Check relevant thread
Can only be taken for blood relation

shivamk

TF Ace
Thanks

@pinki TnC original message mei daal do

Offer: Get Amazon Voucher worth Rs.500 with every new Add-on Card. Cardholder to
apply for an Add-on card during the offer period against his/her Primary Card and
spend Rs.1000 or more with Add-on Card within 45 days of card issuance to avail the
offer.