• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Add on card offer (sbi Card)

Strange

TF Legend
Very Strange.. but then not very Surprising.

We Lack and miss Quick redressal Mechanism in our country and lack of willingness on regulators' (arising out of society's in general) part for deterrent punishment on institutional misdeeds/negligence. Class suit actions could help.
1000055237.png
Reason for reissuing our cards as said by SBI Card customer service head.

Strange

TF Legend
I think it is more to do with card number availability. SBI keeps first 12 digits same for primary and add on cards.
You're correct, but also mistaken. 🤣 Last year, when I applied for two add-on cards, they issued one with the same 12 digits as the primary card, while the other had only 8 matching digits.

fin_avid

TF Buzz
iam new to this communities and all i dont know how to use it .... i mean i have a question and i dont know where to ask and how to ask thats why iam asking here .......... i have nearly 18 credit cards but how much i try iam not getting cashback SBI credit card may i know why ? can someone please help me out on that
Opt time to get introduced to the term "Over leveraged". (Maybe). U have to give more details for the experts to answer. Like total CL on all cards, how many SBI cards u have?, Yr annual income etc

Reactions: SAS

nirmalya

TF Select
I'm just sharing my experience.

They reissued my primary card last year when I applied for two add-on cards for my SimplyClick Mastercard.

Recently, I applied for a new add-on card for my SimplyClick Mastercard again, and this time they reissued my existing primary card along with the existing two add-on cards.

I think SBI wants to waste their money by reissuing our credit cards. 🤣

If you want to know why they are doing it for specific cards and only Mastercard cards, then contact SBI Card support for details.

FYI: SBI Cards operates in their own way; they are not going to follow your logic.

My old post

Similar issue reported by other members
This is a real problem with SBI add-on card process. Everytime you request for a new add-on card, both primary and existing add-on card numbers will get changed. Last year I applied during Swiggy one offer in Dec and did a transaction within 45 days with the add-on card but yet to receive the Swiggy voucher. I have been emailing them for the last 2-3 months they are giving me "tarik pe tarik". On top of that, I had spent around 75k on the Simplyclick old primary which is not showing up in the spend summary of the statement of the new card. I have spent around 25k in the new card. So, even though technically, I have spent more than Rs. 1 lakh in a year unless it is tracked in the statement of the new card, the milestone voucher for Cleartrip won't be issued. They are just complicating the who process issueing new cards uncessarily. Looks like I will have to reach out to RBI Ombudsman as these guys - not just cc even the nodal officer is just giving me dates after dates.

SAS

TF Buzz
Opt time to get introduced to the term "Over leveraged". (Maybe). U have to give more details for the experts to answer. Like total CL on all cards, how many SBI cards u have?, Yr annual income etc
totally i have nearly 14 credit cards and from SBI i only have prime with 63k limit and simply save with 20k separate limit and all my credit cards combined limit will be something around 10 lakhs and i dont have any annual income iam a student .... so is there any possibility to apply for SBI credit card based my CIBIL (777) or can i do it by showing my highest limit card amazon pay icici with 1L limit ?

SAS

TF Buzz
How many SBI Cards do you have?
What is the total credit limit reported in your CIBIL?
total credit limit in my CIBIL is 10 lakhs and i have 2 SBI credit cards one is PRIME 63k and simply click with 20k limit and other than that i have 14 credit cards and the highest limit being amazon pay icici with 1 lakh limit and CIBIL being 777 ..... as a student with 0 income i managed to get so many credit cards maintaining 100% on time payments and also plz let me know is there any possibility to get that card with my cibil or card to card basis or can i open account in SBI and ask bank branch to get it card to card ?

Strange

TF Legend
total credit limit in my CIBIL is 10 lakhs and i have 2 SBI credit cards one is PRIME 63k and simply click with 20k limit and other than that i have 14 credit cards and the highest limit being amazon pay icici with 1 lakh limit and CIBIL being 777 ..... as a student with 0 income i managed to get so many credit cards maintaining 100% on time payments and also plz let me know is there any possibility to get that card with my cibil or card to card basis or can i open account in SBI and ask bank branch to get it card to card ?
I think you are over leveraged according to SBI Cards and it's hard to get 3rd SBI Card. Therefore you can't get 3rd SBI Card.

SAS

TF Buzz
I think you are over leveraged according to SBI Cards and it's hard to get 3rd SBI Card. Therefore you can't get 3rd SBI Card.
how to overcome this ? i mean recently i got my IDFC millenia card approved without any documents i think because of my CIBIL .... so is there anyway that i pretend to be underleveraged and are there any tips and tricks ..... actually iam always keeping the credit card usage under 30% only .... cani close some useless cards .... (actually some cards are useless but they are LTF so i have not closed) ..... please let me know if there are some tricks which can help me in my situation

SAS

TF Buzz
can someone send me american express credit card link .... and also help me with 2 important questions
1. what is the best card from AMEX
2. how to know whether my pincode is under AMEX serviceable areas list or not

SAS

TF Buzz
hi any axis experts here ? please help me with my query .... i have recently opened axis burgundy account .... which will have pre appproved credit card offer of select credit card ..... so if i dont like that card (any how its waste card) can i just tell them to change it to axis vistara signature ? can i do like that ? by the way i already have pre approved for 12 credit card variants from axis (even before opening of burgundy account) .... i have elidgibility for all other cards except that vistara .... please someone clarify me

SpidySpider

TF Premier
Age requirement for SBI cashback - salaried - 21, self employed - 25. Found this in some other thread.