• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Adding money in paytm wallet

thespy11

TF Buzz
what will happen if I add 200k every month in Paytm wallet ? i know Paytm might blocky account but apart from that can bank do anything about them ,i have added 500k in Paytm wallet and then transferred it to bank account ,will I get notice from bank ? should I stop it ?

As far as I know, Paytm Wallet to any bank account has a 2 lakh per month limit and Paytm wallet doesn't give any interest like a savings account so your money more than 2L may be stuck in Wallet until next month or until you use merchant trick to take it out (paying some merchant QR etc).

As far as I know, Paytm Wallet to any bank account has a 2 lakh per month limit and Paytm wallet doesn't give any interest like a savings account so your money more than 2L may be stuck in Wallet until next month or until you use merchant trick to take it out (paying some merchant QR etc).
no i mean i have two account and in both account i have added 200k through debit card , and then transferred it to bank account ,so i have spent 400k through my bank account and in the same time i have got back those 400k ,in this case can bank block my account after seeing repeating transactions

no i mean i have two account and in both account i have added 200k through debit card , and then transferred it to bank account ,so i have spent 400k through my bank account and in the same time i have got back those 400k ,in this case can bank block my account after seeing repeating transactions
Why are you doing high value add money transactions?

what will happen if I add 200k every month in Paytm wallet ? i know Paytm might blocky account but apart from that can bank do anything about them ,i have added 500k in Paytm wallet and then transferred it to bank account ,will I get notice from bank ? should I stop it ?
If you are transferring money to your bank account from your wallet, then Paytm might add surcharge on adding money to your wallet like they add surcharge on adding money from credit cards.

1669218818773.png

How to do KYC with them for increasing limit from 10K. Always shows no agent available for doing video KYC etc.

Raising to them is useless. Any other option other than finding a local agent and getting KYC done with them.

How to do KYC with them for increasing limit from 10K. Always shows no agent available for doing video KYC etc.

Raising to them is useless. Any other option other than finding a local agent and getting KYC done with them.
they have stopped onboarding new customer so no kyc process until RBI lift the ban ,til then u have to manage

are bhai mai seedha sadha band hoon ,jab bhi mera recharge pack khatam hota h to Mai har 3 mahine me Paytm me add money karke Jo rewards points milte h unse recharge kar leta hoon ,200k add karne pe 500 milte h to to account se karne pe 1000 rs earn karke 1.5 gb waala 84 din ka plan recharge kar leta hoon, but i think mujhe jyada nahi karna chahiye
Isse accha reward rate wala card RBL ka hai :

Thread 'RBL Signature+ Debit Card Benefits (Best Debit Card Ever Seen)' https://www.technofino.in/community...card-benefits-best-debit-card-ever-seen.4476/

are thanks bahi , that's why they didn't send any notice to me when I used to add almost 1 lakh everyday to my Airtel payment Bank and then transferred it to union Bank as both were in my name , thanks once again for clarifying the issue 🙏 btw i have earned almost 30k by just doing add money will it affect in future
If issue or query comes then u can justify that those are own account transfer and cashback of 30k won’t be an issue since 10k cashback per FY is tax free and if at all need to pay tax for 20k as per your salary tax slab again it’s highly less chance to get notice

Back