• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Adding money in paytm wallet

thespy11

TF Buzz
what will happen if I add 200k every month in Paytm wallet ? i know Paytm might blocky account but apart from that can bank do anything about them ,i have added 500k in Paytm wallet and then transferred it to bank account ,will I get notice from bank ? should I stop it ?

Yes. That's why 4k load is disabled from uber or zomato.

I too loaded 10k using cc on paytm app and got 2% as fuel cashback, then after that for almost 2 months my 4k load was blocked. I again loaded 4k only in March end.

I never got that cashback offer since I started using Paytm wallet after long time in Feb itself after I learned Zomato trick to avoid CC charges.. until last month, I could do it but not this month.

There's no changes to terms and conditions of the card, what do you mean by "still". If you look at rhe card features of the on hdfc, it stil states 1% on offline transactions including wallet loads.

I heard HDFC stopped some cashbacks, I don't know which ones were those.. something related to cc bill payment, so I thought maybe this one.

Back