• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Additional Monitor recommendations

Type C connector on the monitor is not necessary , you can use a Type C to HDMI adapter. Your laptop and phone must support DP alt-mode for this to work.
And with type c to HDMI port, you can't use mouse and keyboard with phone, which you can with monitor

I know that sir, but it's extra accessory and headache. Having a monitor with type c display port just makes everything seamless
Definitely, but it also limits the lineup to choose from by a lot.
And with type c to HDMI port, you can't use mouse and keyboard with phone, which you can with monitor
You can use a USB hub with dp-alt support, but your first point still stands that it adds unnecessary complication.

Definitely, but it also limits the lineup to choose from by a lot.

You can use a USB hub with dp-alt support, but your first point still stands that it adds unnecessary complication.
Yup sir that's the point, and in my honest opinion iif you're looking for a monitor for just work, studies and casual games an movies, there are enough options from good brands in budget range.
Like the Dell one I have, at the time I bought it, it was 20k now it must be around 15-17k.

whats that power delivery feature in it ?
Sorry, I forgot to ask if you'll connect it with Pc or Laptop.
This type c and PD feature is only relevant for laptop users.

So, with this monitor you'll receive a type c to c cable which can be connected to your laptop (if it has type c port with Power delivery and display port support, check your manual/specs), and the single cable will transfer display, charge your laptop, and connect all the usb peripherals and lan connected to your monitor.

Hence all the extra accessories can be left connected to your monitor only, and you can just connect laptop with single wire.
Can also connect your samsung phone and do the same stuff as well using samsung dex.

If your laptop supports it and you want demonstration, let me know, I'll be happy to share it's clip with you.

Back