• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Advice required related Pay later

Subin97

TF Neo
I am holding a HDFC business Money back card for a year with supplementary UPI card.

Now I am planning to get another one from other bank. Many banks call and offering credit card but when I try to apply through their website application getting rejected. I do not know what will be reason for that?

My self , I am a self employed with average income of 30k.

I need advice that Can I take mobikwik pay later ? IS that affect my credit card application in future if I should re- apply with any other banks?

Pay later accounts won’t affect credit card application decisions. You can take them if you want. all you’ve to do is Pay on time & open with reputable entities so that you’ll be free from harassment and other miscellaneous charges

Pay later accounts won’t affect credit card application decisions. You can take them if you want. all you’ve to do is Pay on time & open with reputable entities so that you’ll be free from harassment and other miscellaneous charges
Getting offer on mobikwik lender is IDFC . How about this?

Back