• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Aeronpay credit card bill payment issue

leonneel

TF Premier
So, I paid credit card bill payment from a second credit card on aeronpay on 22nd Jan 2024. As there was no convince fee.

So as usual fom aeronpay, bill payment not received.
I paid total 4 bills, one of them was from RBL card to same rbl card.

it's been 4 day. I read that if bill pay fails they refund to aeronpay ecash wallet .
My total amount is approx 4L
I also read paying from ecash also fails a lot.
Good thing is my bill of cc just generated so I got more than 1 months of time.

what if I file chargeback on cc, can I get money back this way?
my aeron pay acct is full kyc.

Last edited:
hi,

Amount Rs. 92280 is with Aeronpay since last 3 months. After several complain to customer care, they returned Rs.72280 to e-cash, but when i made payment from e-cash, it showed successful but not credited to my card.

I did complain to NCH twice, Aeronpay closes the complain stating issue resolved.

What action is suggested next.?

So, I paid credit card bill payment from a second credit card on aeronpay on 22nd Jan 2024. As there was no convince fee.

So as usual fom aeronpay, bill payment not received.
I paid total 4 bills, one of them was from RBL card to same rbl card.

it's been 4 day. I read that if bill pay fails they refund to aeronpay ecash wallet .
My total amount is approx 4L
I also read paying from ecash also fails a lot.
Good thing is my bill of cc just generated so I got more than 1 months of time.

what if I file chargeback on cc, can I get money back this way?
my aeron pay acct is full kyc.
Even mine 30K.is pending how should I get it back please help.no reply on mails nothing

So finally I am out of the aeronpay trap. Filed chargeback with Credit card and they returned all my money by processing bill payments within 24 hours
my amount around rs.70000 is struck with aeronpay ..please guide me how to raise charge back as the failed amount shows refunded but neither avilable as e-cash to pay any type of bill nor credited to any credit card account.

Guys and girls,
Ladies and gents,
Deviyo and sajjano,
My 4L was stuck and got my money back only by registering here. Don't waste ur time on emailing,RBI and stuff.
Good luck.
i followed your advise brother and raised complaint in NCH due to which in aeronpay shows money refunded but to my irony icannot see it or use it for any bill payment. please suggest i lost around 70000 rs with aeronpay.

i followed your advise brother and raised complaint in NCH due to which in aeronpay shows money refunded but to my irony icannot see it or use it for any bill payment. please suggest i lost around 70000 rs with aeronpay.
Raise one more complaint to NCH and ask them to refund that amount to your source account instead of e-wallet.

Back