• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Age Limit for SBI credit card [Self Employed]

aryanraj

TF Select
What is the age limit to apply for SBI credit cards for self employed persons? Is it 25years?

I am 21 and got rejected, however no cibil hit. Any alternative way to get the card, except FD.

SCR-20221105-u8h-2.png

Most of the cards needs 23 yrs. For now, you can aim for pre-approved card by opening / actively using a bank account. Suggestions: AU, HDFC, 811, AXIS depends on min. average monthly balance.
I got HDFC, ICICI AND AXIS. Thanks, will wait for the age eligibility as i got a fd based sbi cc.

Salary person? They said 25 years for self employed for unsecured card.
You are right. I was also informed the same unofficially by the bank's employee. 25 years for self employed. Even my application was rejected without verification on the spot in SBI Sprint although I had all the supporting documents and ITR as my proof of income.

You are right. I was also informed the same unofficially by the bank's employee. 25 years for self employed. Even my application was rejected without verification on the spot in SBI Sprint although I had all the supporting documents and ITR as my proof of income.
same, after filing basic details in sprint, rejected.

Yep, same for SBI Cashback via Sprint

My first application at SBI card got rejected for age limit. The email i got clearly mentioned that my credit profile is good enough to get a card but age criteria is not being fulfilled. Then i again applied through agent and this time i got the card. Again after 4 months i applied for cashback card from sprint. and got the card instantly generated.

Back