• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Air sbi signature credit card positive review

nihalvaskar

TF Buzz
I received the card with a new ffp number embossed below my name. I called customer care and told them to update my existing ffp number with my card. They told me that 2200 points would be deducted. Still awaiting the linkage & deduction of points. I was wondering once the linkage is complete, should I order a new card with my updated ffp number embossed on it ?
Also since I have also ordered 2 addon cards, will it make any difference incase the primary card number gets changed if I order a new primary card ?
Don't know about add on cards but they link within 5 days once you request. I was told I am going to receive new card with my existing ffp no but haven't received and my existing card is working fine you just have to link ffp and tell them it's your fault that your representative didn't tell. Then they don't deduct 2222 points for linking

nihalvaskar

TF Buzz
This card is good if you are a single traveller as availlability of redemption tickets in AI is not good.Actually you end up paying more if you are a family travelling together and can only redeem 2 Eco tickets or 1 Business class tickets in most Airindia flights.Rest revenue tickets have to be bought at prices higher than other carriers in international routes.Was holding the card for almost more than 5-6 yrs.
Yes only two tickets per flight. Direct flights are always priced premium over other carriers.

msk1437

TF Select
VIP Lounge
hi @nihalvaskar

What are the excludes categories for reward points on this card?

Recent rent payment devaluation is one

Do you know if this card gives reward points on wallet loads?

VHARIA

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Can you redeem the credit card points for anything else like statement credit or Vouchers?

keyur11

TF Buzz
You can not activate the randonmly given ffp no Sbi guys are also clueless about that so they link your existing ffp for 2222 points. And you can book flights with that point you precious flights are counted.

I received the card with a new ffp number embossed below my name. I called customer care and told them to update my existing ffp number with my card. They told me that 2200 points would be deducted. Still awaiting the linkage & deduction of points. I was wondering once the linkage is complete, should I order a new card with my updated ffp number embossed on it ?
Also since I have also ordered 2 addon cards, will it make any difference incase the primary card number gets changed if I order a new primary card ?

I recently got Air India SBI Signature credit card with new FFP mentioned on the card as I missed to provide my existing FFP number. I was aware that they charge points for changing FFP number so I tried another method.

My existing FFP account was not having any points so I mailed Air India to close my FFP account. They asked for my passport copy and closed that account.

Meanwhile, I booked my air india flight with new FFP number as I had to travel. So I fulfilled the criteria to enable my FFP account. Then I emailed SBI card to enable my FFP account and after few days they replied that it is okay from their end but it is not active from Air India. So I emailed Air India with screenshot of SBI card's email. They activated account within a week and gave id pwd details.

I have done all the communication over email so they did not charge anything till now. I think it is better to do all the communication with SBI card team over email because it is not legal to charge points for just activating the FFP account or changing the account (At least I am not aware if it is mentioned in their terms)

Andy1

TF Premier
I just said , I already had FFP number but nobody asked me anywhere while applying for the card and gave me a new FFP number. They changed the card in 5 mins for free.
You can try this method also.