• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel Axis card application process issue

yolofino

TF Premier
My wife has an airtel prepaid number. She got sms that the Airtel Axis card is pre-qualified for her. So I applied it on her name.

She has only 1 credit card - IDFC Millennia. (750+ cibil)

After filling all the details, got the message on the airtel website/screen that the card is conditionally approved and it showed option for video kyc. So I proceeded for video kyc immediately and it was successfully done (it showed green tick on the Axis website). Post the green tick, the Axis website kept on loading forever.

Now, if I open the Airtel website again, it shows video kyc pending. What do I do? Do I have to do video KYC again?

Shraaj

TF Premier
My wife has an airtel prepaid number. She got sms that the Airtel Axis card is pre-qualified for her. So I applied it on her name.

She has only 1 credit card - IDFC Millennia. (750+ cibil)

After filling all the details, got the message on the airtel website/screen that the card is conditionally approved and it showed option for video kyc. So I proceeded for video kyc immediately and it was successfully done (it showed green tick on the Axis website). Post the green tick, the Axis website kept on loading forever.

Now, if I open the Airtel website again, it shows video kyc pending. What do I do? Do I have to do video KYC again?
The same issue is showing to me just applied an hour ago...The Link is not working "How to complete KYC", What have you done to resolve this issue?

Shraaj

TF Premier
Is your issue resolved cause I too applied on Saturday (31) and done the vkyc but it's still showing to do vkyc😑.
Yes, I too applied and even I have emailed AXIS Support and they said that if VKYC is not done then the Sales Agent will pick up the document from the Address