• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel Axis Card. What is this?

its_karan

TF Legend
I noticed changes in my recent statement: under cashback, new lines appeared, mentioning that cashback calculation is for reference only, with no capping. New terms limit 5% and 4% category cashback to INR 500. My understanding was:

1. Airtel Bills: 25% (Up to Rs 300)
  2. Utility: 10% (Up to Rs 300)
  3. Specified 3rd party Apps: 10% (Up to Rs 500)
  4. Rest: 1% (No limit)
Where did they imagine a 4% and 5% category, or am I missing something? Like, the total for all categories cannot be more than Rs 500 in a month. Any idea friends.

Attachments

• Acrobat_hT0q1xhyJV.png
    Acrobat_hT0q1xhyJV.png
    31.2 KB · Views: 153
  • Acrobat_LFDp8TEN7E.png
    Acrobat_LFDp8TEN7E.png
    35.3 KB · Views: 152
Yes. AGC.
HDFC Millenia 5%
SBI Cashback 5%

NO OTHER METHODS AVAILABLE
AGC means amazon gift voucher or amazonpay voucher?. I mistakenly purchased amazon gift voucher which i cant use for bill payment. And is insurance bill payment still possible from amazonpay gift card balance? They might remove it in future just like credit card option right?

AGC means amazon gift voucher or amazonpay voucher?. I mistakenly purchased amazon gift voucher which i cant use for bill payment. And is insurance bill payment still possible from amazonpay gift card balance? They might remove it in future just like credit card option right?

You are getting confused.
Amazon Gift Voucher (AGV) / Amazon Gift Card (AGC) is the one which we can use to pay utility bills.

You have purchased
Amazon Shopping Voucher (ASV)- which can only be used for shopping

Don't think of future, what's present milk it to the fullest

Back