• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel axis credit card cashback with Airtel black

dakota

TF Neo
I have been using airtel axis credit card to pay my Airtel fiber bills and getting 25% cashback on it. Now I have clubbed my DTH connection with my broadband and upgraded to Airtel Black. Will I get 25% cashback on Airtel Black bill payment as well? I contacted airtel customer care but they had no idea.

I had been making pmt in past my electricity bill using airtel thanks app. Would I still get cashback If I make payment on Axis mobile app directly paying through axis airtel cc(appearing under non BBPS payments)

No bro. You must use airtel thanks app
Ok thanks, it was showing cashback for 3 transactions on Axis mobile app for making Bill payments with CC, so i thought would get double dip, i remember Axis airtel changing in T&C specifying that cash back will be given only if pmt made in certain way, don't recollect that was in mail i received or read in forum with recent devaluation. (Have gone ahead and paid on Airtel Thanks app only)

I have been using airtel axis credit card to pay my Airtel fiber bills and getting 25% cashback on it. Now I have clubbed my DTH connection with my broadband and upgraded to Airtel Black. Will I get 25% cashback on Airtel Black bill payment as well? I contacted airtel customer care but they had no idea.
is there any way to get airtel axis bank credit card as ltf ?

You are a very good question. Pata chale to batana bhai, me bhi line me wait kar raha hu issi lamhe ki.
Wait mat karo. Paise deke bhi lelo. The amount you will save is way more than the fees. And the savings you will loose just by waiting for the LTF card is also way more than the fees. Cashkaro se bhi le sakte ho, effectively free for approx 3 years. By that time this card would have devalued to the extent to make it worthless.

I don't have Airtel sim but I got Airtel axis card through Axis Bank app as pre-approved, but my family members have Airtel sim.
I made payment on my thanks app of Airtel for electricity & sim recharge.
which is registered to my family members number .

So will I get cashback on my Airtel axis card.

I don't have Airtel sim but I got Airtel axis card through Axis Bank app as pre-approved, but my family members have Airtel sim.

Y E S

y e s

Back