Airtel Axis Merchant change to AIRTEL PAYMENTS BANK L

Vineet_

Dear Airtel Axis Card Holders I am noticing for my 3 continue transaction getting same merchant as AIRTEL PAYMENTS BANK L from Airtel Mumbai, Airtel Gurgaon.

I made 3 out of 2 electricity bill paid & 1 Airtel prepaid bill same merchant name received.

Kindly confirm following merchant name any one received cashback or not ?

Dear Airtel Axis Card Holders I am noticing for my 3 continue transaction getting same merchant as AIRTEL PAYMENTS BANK L from Airtel Mumbai, Airtel Gurgaon.

I made 3 out of 2 electricity bill paid & 1 Airtel prepaid bill same merchant name received.

Received 10% for Electricity as per recently genereated statement

Shubham Yadav

Statement mai cashback missing h kya ??

pothi

Is Statement generation date 12th by default for all airtel axis cc holders?

No. Please see the official possible billing cycle dates at...

AlphaCAT

No. Please see the official possible billing cycle dates at...

these are the dates which u can choose. i also changed from 12 to 15 !!

MrWick

I was issued Airtel Axis Cc to on 29th Nov. Customer care confirmed that Statement generation date is 12th. But my statement hasn't been generated since issuance of card. Not even on 12th Dec which.

It's around 1 month of card Issuance completion and I want to pay the airtel black bill again. Since I have already paid airtel black bill in this statement cycle, my limit for 300 cb has already been exhausted. any way to know when my first statement generation will happen ?

I was issued Airtel Axis Cc to on 29th Nov. Customer care confirmed that Statement generation date is 12th. But my statement hasn't been generated since issuance of card. Not even on 12th Dec which.

It's around 1 month of card Issuance completion and I want to pay the airtel black bill again. Since I have already paid airtel black bill in this statement cycle, my limit for 300 cb has already been exhausted. any way to know when my first statement generation will happen ?
Call customer care

devine_mortal

Their statements are vague. It doesn't list what cashback is generated for what trnx. In my recent statement, cashback as per my calculations should have been ₹260 whereas it is ₹221. Is there a way to know what did they calculate anywhere on the app or do I have to call cx care? The amount isn't huge but I need to understand their logic.

Only option is to have excel based tracker. Did you make any swiggy txn? The Bundl blunder is well known, where they give only 1% instead of 10%. And CB for each txn is always rounded down to the nearest rupee.

devine_mortal

Yes.. These were the trxs..

1. BUNDL TECHNOLOGIES PWWW.SWIGGY.ININD FOOD PRODUCTS - 254.00 Dr (10%)

2. AIRTEL PAYMENTS BANK LGURGAONIND UTILITIES - 903.00 Dr (10%)

3. INNOVATIVE RETAIL CONCBANGALOREIND DEPT STORES - 389.05 Dr (10%)

4 . ZOMATO INTERNET PRIVWWW.HYPERPUREIND - 281.79 Dr (10%)

5 . RAZ*CITYMALLHTTPS://PLAY.IND DEPT STORES - 474.00 Dr (1%)

6. AIRTEL PAYMENTS BANK LGURGAONIND UTILITIES - 238.36 Dr (25%)

7. INNOVATIVE RETAIL CONCBANGALOREIND DEPT STORES - 458.00 Dr (10%)