• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel thanks app credit card bill payment fialed

napster003

TF Buzz
Hey friend
So today I tried to pay my Amazon icici cc bill through airtel thanks app through my hdfc platinum card
At first I was hesitant so made a payment of 2500 but when airtel recived the payment it showed pending
It didn't reflect in my credit card statement
Money was deducted from my account

now when I go to airtel app again in transaction history there is no record of my transaction
I don't have airtel wallet or payments bank account
Fortunately I do have screenshot of transaction ID

Now where shoul i complain and will i be able to get money back of not

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240831_161546_Gallery.webp
    Screenshot_20240831_161546_Gallery.webp
    35.6 KB · Views: 12
Hey friend
So today I tried to pay my Amazon icici cc bill through airtel thanks app through my hdfc platinum card
At first I was hesitant so made a payment of 2500 but when airtel recived the payment it showed pending

now when I go to airtel app again in transaction history there is no record of my transaction

Refund will be automatic in 5-7 working days

Transaction will be reversed automatically, if not then you can escalate it to HDFC, but please do not mention that you used HDFC platinum for paying a credit card bill.

The more it gets delayed, the more your chances to get a compensation (iykyk)

This was there response

I don't have airtel payment bank account or wallet
Same has happened with me before and airtel wont help you with it. If you have patience you can wait for a week, but i doubt you will receive your refund in that time.
Please raise your query through this link and mention your transaction failed for a bill on Airtel thanks app, Mention the transaction reference number and merchant name (Check your statement)

They will revert back and process your refund.

Same has happened with me before and airtel wont help you with it. If you have patience you can wait for a week, but i doubt you will receive your refund in that time.
Please raise your query through this link and mention your transaction failed for a bill on Airtel thanks app, Mention the transaction reference number and merchant name (Check your statement)

They will revert back and process your refund.
@Sriim @6ix9ine
Guys I raised a complaint in link given
Today i recieved a mail from hdfc bank that the case is registered and they will reply latest by 29 Oct 2024
Do I have to wait that long for refund ?

Also I've check the card statement again it has not recieved the money nor did I get it back in hdfc account and there's no history or airtel app

@Sriim @6ix9ine
Guys I raised a complaint in link given
Today i recieved a mail from hdfc bank that the case is registered and they will reply latest by 29 Oct 2024
Do I have to wait that long for refund ?

Also I've check the card statement again it has not recieved the money nor did I get it back in hdfc account and there's no history or airtel app
You'll be getting it within 7 working days

Hey friend

I was in same situation last week. Did a transaction on 18th Aug 2024. Did not reflect in transactions. No support on twitter and email. Customer care on email asked for transaction ID though none of it was generated while making payment. Thankfully transaction got reversed on 23rd August 2024.

Never touching Airtel app for any payments again.

Back