• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel to Amazon stopped. What's next?

hellobois

TF Legend
I heard that CC to Bank via Airtel - Amazon wallet has stopped as there is no CC option available on Airtel payment bank while loading money to Amazon wallet.
This was a good option for upto 9000 per month.
Infact the only one which I used once. Came to know about this is March and it stopped now. Any other way to do similar transaction upto 10000 per month. I don't do cc to bank for more that 10000.
Share your thoughts (tricks ☺️🤣)

aur banao forums and websites to help ppl...it's not helping at all...but it's helping companies for sure...

aur banao forums and websites to help ppl...it's not helping at all...but it's helping companies for sure...
Yes. Got it. No further discussions... If employees of Paytm, Amazon, PayZap etc are listening then pls notice that we the members of this TechnoFino tribe are innocent law abiding citizens and we do not engage in any money rotation technique. I request you to delete your account and do your job effectively. You will not get any trouble from our end.
Let peace prevail ....
😆😉😊

Back