• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ALL Accor VOYAGEUR plan

Have you decided between voyageur and plus? I'm considering switching to plus given step/hera perks.
I am planning a 30 days trip next year. So I'm split between Plus and Voyageur as my destinations also include countries outside Asia.

Moreover, I already have 35 nights in Accor this year. So, if I take Voyageur (+20 nights) and don't do any more travel this year then I can still get to Platinum by just buying Ibis membership for EUR 99. Otherwise I will have to stay 5 more nights this year to get to platinum. This is gonna cost more money or points than EUR 99.

Also, I don't use the 50% dining benefits of Accor as I mostly travel outside India and have hard time finding good vegetarian food in Accor hotels.

Accor plus is only useful for stay plus and 20status nights. It was never for dining benefits as outside India u have lots of exclusion.
Hi, I purchased accor plus with the recent 7500 points offer and don't have any other status night, what is the cheapest way to get to gold ( either by stacking other plan or any other way) as I have a trip plan to Malaysia from 18th Aug to 25th Aug, want to take benefit of free breakfast. Thanks

Accor plus is only useful for stay plus and 20status nights. It was never for dining benefits as outside India u have lots of exclusion.
Dining discount benefits are available across Asia Pacific. Never faced any issue in last 13 years ( Yes I am member for 13 years).

Whatever has been promised has been given by the brand. Always got discounts as per product.

Hi, I purchased accor plus with the recent 7500 points offer and don't have any other status night, what is the cheapest way to get to gold ( either by stacking other plan or any other way) as I have a trip plan to Malaysia from 18th Aug to 25th Aug, want to take benefit of free breakfast. Thanks
If you have accor points, use accor points to book. Pay small amount without points and you will get status nights

I think free breakfast is not includee in Gold benefits. Gold has very nominal benefits. The main benefits start from Platinum status.

You can have a look at the Qantas fast track offer for achieving Gold status.

I think free breakfast is not includee in Gold benefits. Gold has very nominal benefits. The main benefits start from Platinum status.

Agree, free breakfast is only for Platinum members

I think quants fast track in not available right now, can you please share the link if it is working.

What is the qantas fast track offer? Does it help if you are already gold? I had signed up for it but my account was already linked to qatar. Any idea what happens? My account shows a fast track but no other details.

1722227993822.webp

Dining discount benefits are available across Asia Pacific. Never faced any issue in last 13 years ( Yes I am member for 13 years).

Whatever has been promised has been given by the brand. Always got discounts as per product.
I have used it a couple of times in Asia and it has worked fine.

Back