• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

All cards lounge access exhausted !

Delhi T3 airport is crowded today. To my surprise, I found a few people in the lounge. I believe their limit has passed. Only 40-50% occupancy.

Hey guys, I also need similar help. I have Kotak Royal Signature cc and ICICI Rubyx Dual AMEX/Mastercard LTF. The T&C looks some confusing for accessing the lounges. The ICICI card I got it last month only, it says Eligible cardholders holding the ICICI Bank Rubyx Mastercard Credit Card are entitled to 1 complimentary airport lounge accesses per quarter by spending minimum of Rs 5,000 or above in a calendar quarter on the card to avail this facility in the next calendar quarter

Source

But in my iMobile app, the payment info are shared across cards, meaning the same bill amount is showing in my old cards as well as these new ones which I never swiped, does this mean, I already met the criteria ?

How about the Kotak one ? My Kotak card is not LTF, Kotak T&C says, need to spend 60K in a quarter for LTF cards, but mine is'nt. Can anyone help

Hey guys, I also need similar help. I have Kotak Royal Signature cc and ICICI Rubyx Dual AMEX/Mastercard LTF. The T&C looks some confusing for accessing the lounges. The ICICI card I got it last month only, it says Eligible cardholders holding the ICICI Bank Rubyx Mastercard Credit Card are entitled to 1 complimentary airport lounge accesses per quarter by spending minimum of Rs 5,000 or above in a calendar quarter on the card to avail this facility in the next calendar quarter

Source

But in my iMobile app, the payment info are shared across cards, meaning the same bill amount is showing in my old cards as well as these new ones which I never swiped, does this mean, I already met the criteria ?

How about the Kotak one ? My Kotak card is not LTF, Kotak T&C says, need to spend 60K in a quarter for LTF cards, but mine is'nt. Can anyone help
The ICICI card was issued last month correct ? If that is the case, then you will have free lounge access for the first two quarters, i.e., July-Sept and Oct-Dec quarter. After that you will have to meet the spend criteria.

Source

By the way ICICI Rubyx offers 2 lounge access per quarter.

Back