• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon and Flipkart are ignoring their own cards in this sale season

iM23

TF Premier
Surprisingly, this year (2024), Amazon and Flipkart aren't offering 5% instant discount offers on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card and Flipkart Axis credit card respectively. I mean how can they ignore their own cards? They used to offer 5% instant discount on these cards and over and above the users used to get 5% unlimited cashback. This decision is kind of unfortunate for those card users. What do you think?

Surprisingly, this year (2024), Amazon and Flipkart aren't offering 5% instant discount offers on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card and Flipkart Axis credit card respectively. I mean how can they ignore their own cards? They used to offer 5% instant discount on these cards and over and above the users used to get 5% unlimited cashback. This decision is kind of unfortunate for those card users. What do you think?
But Myntra taking care of Kotak Myntra card with 7.5 + 5 % off.. ;)

ICICI and Axis is not banking partner of the sale,why will they give additional discounts then?

Remember, ICICI used to be a partner of Flipkart during BBD, and same goes for SBI during Amazon GIF. But still, Amazon ICICI card used to give 5% instant discount on Amazon + 5% unlimited cashback.
Yes.
Thats explains your answer.
This time ICICI or Axis is not offer partner,then why should they give additional 5% discount?

It’s a good card no doubt about it but purchasing through gift cards secured through other rewarding cards make it a secondary option at times.
On top of 12.5% discount, the main good thing about this Kotak myntra card is: there is no mimum order amount to qualify for discount.. ie. even for Rs 500 order we can get 12.5% off, which is a very good thing to have..

Last edited:
Yes.
Thats explains your answer.
This time ICICI or Axis is not offer partner,then why should they give additional 5% discount?
Actually, I am saying that ICICI used to be Flipkart partner but still Amazon ICICI was giving 5% instant discount on Amazon (not Flipkart) even though SBI has been their partner for past few years. And if you say ICICI is not participating in this year's sales, then there's Myntra where ICICI cards are offering instant discount this year. I think now I am able to make you understand this.

Tata Neu is doing the same thing with Neu card holders. On the Neu app, on Croma, one can get 3000 upfront discount on electronics using ICICI cards, but if you use a Tata Neu card, it's only 1750+750 coins.
Hopefully this will change as the sale progresses..

Back