• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon and Flipkart are ignoring their own cards in this sale season

Arre.. these sale will last till Diwali and in between the card partners will change.
Probably Axis / ICICI didn't want to offer partnership during Inauspicious Fortnight.

Arre.. these sale will last till Diwali and in between the card partners will change.
Probably Axis / ICICI didn't want to offer partnership during Inauspicious Fortnight.
The only sane answer!
It was never 5%+5% on amazon for whole festive month, but it has always been limited time 5%+5% with spend criteria of 5000 for additional 5%

Hi, I just bought my monthly amazon fresh and was missing icici 10% offer. But when I paid through Amazon Pay ICICI card, it gave me an additional amazon pay cash back instantly. I am guessing this is in addition to 5% which comes with monthly statement.

Hi, I just bought my monthly amazon fresh and was missing icici 10% offer. But when I paid through Amazon Pay ICICI card, it gave me an additional amazon pay cash back instantly. I am guessing this is in addition to 5% which comes with monthly statement.
It is additional and applicable for any prepaid payment method including Amazon Pay ICICI card.

Because if axis and ICICI Bank were the partner in 10% instant discount in respective platform then there were 5% instant discount but they aren't. But in Myntra Kotak is one of the partner (10%) in BFF sale so they are giving 5% above default discount.

Back